Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Saturday, February 29, 2020

Fwd: Well, THAT just happened!




Hi. Um, let me catch my breath real quick!

Yesterday. Was. WILD. That WAS WILD!  The livecast with Dean, Tony, and Russell is wrapped and I can hardly believe it. Is livecast whiplash a thing?!

If you were there, THANK YOU! Thank you for taking a seat with us and leaning in to the unknown a bit - I know my own mindset feels a little all over the place as I dig into the new students, questions about the course, and messages of people being "can I really do this?"

I can't wait to sift through my notes and see what pops out. And I hope you caught my kiss I blew for you! You're like my secret society of savants, so I felt like we needed a on-the-air code for "I gotchu, boo"... ya know?

I heard that a ton of you showed up to hang with us yesterday. UM WHAT!! No wonder the internet tectonic plates were quaking and moving and shaking. I could feel your energy from my chair in the back of the studio!

I LOVED getting to talk straight to YOU and share with you why I believe in the power and impact of this blueprint. My brain was buzzing right before I hopped in!

image

I'mma be real, when I sat down in that chair, I had some THINGS TO SAY. I was fired up and ready to bring some real talk.

"I hate the word 'just'. I'm JUST a mom, I'm JUST a photographer, I'm JUST a nanny... you're not JUST anything!" Yep, that was me, because I know SO many people's biggest obstacle is, well, insecurity,  feelings of inadequacy. Self-doubt. Not 'feeling' ready. I know it, I've been there. Done that burnt T-shirt! 

And THANK YOU for all the love in the chat -- when you show up to cheer on your sis, you REALLY show up!

Maybe you missed it yesterday, or heck, you just want to watch it again (which I'll be doing, too!) or maybe you couldn't get in,  then this is your lucky day! I secured the replay link for you right here, right now.

Watch My Replay HERE!

Trust me (and the hoards of humans just like you who were there or absentee) when I say you are going to want to open your schedule up to watch this. Not ONLY are you sitting down and learning from THEE legends of the knowledge - based business and marketing, but you're also giving yourself the chance to make or edit your roadmap for what's coming up next for you.

I know a *LOT* of us need that vision adjustment, correction or maybe just need a vision… period.

If you want to see why I can't stop raving about the knowledge-based business, and why, simply put, I believe that everyone has a gift to offer the world (yep, that means YOU), then check this out. Here's what I've written on the blueprint that is changing the world person by person—my little love letter to you with ALL the deets you need about this ground-breaking program.

Bust out a cozy drink and go read my freakin' heart and soul!

Yep, you'll also get all the sweet, juicy info on my bonus when you become a student of this course: The Implementation Lab!! That's where the rubber meets the road. You and I both know I am *not* about just "talking the talk" without any of that walking—I am ALL walk, pal. I walk that walk! And this is where the Knowledge -based, Broker Blueprint students and I WALK. IT. OUT. (remember that song!?)

No more "I got access to that course and then left it on the back burner for a year." Say goodbye to "I need accountability and support, but no one has time! No one gets what I need!"

Welcome to your full-time, genius-packed, feels almost-too-good-to-be-true student community, and me… your biz coach. Hi, let's do this!

It's all in the Knowledge-based Broker Blueprint boat if you join my JKxKBB crew!

I can't WAIT to share more about this with you, especially a RAD podcast episode coming up soon with some KBB students! Keep your eyes peeled for insaaaane stuff popping up here in your inbox.

But you don't have to wait. :) Jump into the KBB now!

The doors won't be open long, so get it while it's hot and fresh - can't wait to have you in my Implementation Lab!


To Your Abundant Success, 


John( João ) 

Assistant to... 






















---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Xris Aston(Shark) & Jenna Kutcher <support@jennakutcher.com>
Date: Fri, Feb 28, 2020, 3:39 PM
Subject: Well, THAT just happened!
To: <joaoa.dsilva2019@gmail.com>

Unsubscribe

Jenna Kutcher 340 S Lemon Ave #4227 Walnut, California 91789 United States

1 comment:

  1. Water Hack Burns 2 lb of Fat OVERNIGHT

    Well over 160k men and women are trying a simple and secret "liquids hack" to burn 1-2lbs every night as they sleep.

    It's proven and it works with everybody.

    This is how you can do it yourself:

    1) Go get a glass and fill it up with water half the way

    2) Proceed to follow this amazing HACK

    and become 1-2lbs thinner when you wake up!

    ReplyDelete