Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Friday, February 28, 2020

Fwd: Meet me in San Diego?





Hey,

As you read this, I'm packing for my flight tomorrow from Hawaii to San Diego for Social Media Marketing World 2020.

BEYOND excited for this! It'll be my first in-person event in years (living in Singapore, a mere 25 hours away from conference mecca made it hard to justify the travel).

Don't get me wrong...I love the online nature of my business.

The view from my new home office in Honolulu Hi is just right 👌🏽


But sometimes you just gotta see other humans in person to feel connected outside the digital space.

And if you're digging that view, don't worry...I'm not-so-secretly working on launching an in-person VIP day in Hawaii (more on that soon!) Your view....



Slide show <a rel="nofollow" href=" https://www3.hilton.com/en/hotels/hawaii/hilton-hawaiian-village-waikiki-beach-resort-HNLHVHH/index.html">https://www3.hilton.com/en/hotels/hawaii/hilton-hawaiian-village-waikiki-beach-resort-HNLHVHH/index.html</a>
         Wakiki Beach Honolulu,  Hi


For now, here's what you should do:

1) If you're attending #SMMW2020, add me on instagram here. DM me on instagram if you want to connect on Monday or Tuesday, March 2nd or March 3rd in between the presentations. I'd love to meet you!

2) If you're NOT attending, add me on instagram anyway! I'll be going live and sharing stories on my biggest ah-ha moments, learnings and new updates around designing offers, funnels, copywriting, paid traffic strategies on FB, Instagram & Youtube and just dominating your digital marketing in 2020.

Next Stop Orlando FL.

See you soon!


   João  





















---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Nathalia // ISpeakSocial <hello@ispeaksocial.com>
Date: Fri, Feb 28, 2020 at 12:00 AM
Subject: Meet me in San Diego?
To: João <joaoa.desilva2020@gmail.com>


Hey,

As you read this, I'm packing for my flight tomorrow from Hawaii to San Diego for Social Media Marketing World 2020.

xo,

Nathalia



Unsubscribe | Update your profile | 123 Ala Moana Boulevard, Honolulu, Hawaii 96814

1 comment:

  1. Did you realize there's a 12 word sentence you can speak to your man... that will induce intense feelings of love and instinctual attraction for you deep inside his heart?

    Because hidden in these 12 words is a "secret signal" that triggers a man's impulse to love, admire and protect you with his entire heart...

    =====> 12 Words That Fuel A Man's Desire Response

    This impulse is so hardwired into a man's genetics that it will make him work harder than ever before to build your relationship stronger.

    As a matter of fact, fueling this mighty impulse is so mandatory to having the best ever relationship with your man that as soon as you send your man one of the "Secret Signals"...

    ...You will soon notice him expose his mind and heart to you in such a way he never experienced before and he'll identify you as the one and only woman in the universe who has ever truly fascinated him.

    ReplyDelete