Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Fwd: Ready to be the life of the party?




Hello!

I'm your friendly neighborhood rooster, because THIS is your early mornin' wakeup call, y'all!!!

Get up, get up, it's a B-I-G day! 

It's an important day, and it's leading up to a very exciting day I have been dreaming, scheming and emailing youuuu about for a while now – yep, you guessed it.

It's the LAST day to sign up for the LIVE WEBCAST I'm doing tomorrow with my biz coach Dean, and of course Tony Robbins! (Aaaand you'll even see quite a few more familiar faces! It's like the Golden Globes of entrepreneurs, for real.)

Right now, I've got my face mask on, my coffee is HOT, and I'm absolutely buzzing about tomorrow with all the stuff I can't wait to tell you bouncing around in my head. You know I'm always cool as cucumber getting to talk about the knowledge biz, but also I'm getting #extraprepared because you never know what'll happen when you're LIVE. Eee! Let's do this.

Yep, will you just jump in my suitcase and tag along??

I love ya, and I BELIEVE in you so much that I just want you to be about to say a big, bold YES to the next good thing coming your way. THIS is that very good thing!!

Secure your seat and get ready for a dope time!

Plus, when my crew (you!) walks through the door of events like this, they're like 1000% more fun! Am I right, or am I right?

You're the LIFE of the party, you know that? Plus, this party is going to be filled with wall to wall brilliance, free strategies to sip on, success stories to inspire you and we're poppin' bottles of knowledge-biz-genius the whoooole time.

Ready to say yes to the next good thing? Good. ;)

I'll see you there tomorrow!!

Cheers,

João Silva  



















---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Jenna Kutcher <support@jennakutcher.com>
Date: Wed, Feb 26, 2020 at 9:59 AM
Subject: Ready to be the life of the party?
To: <joaoa.dsilva2019@gmail.com>

Jenna---------- Forwarded message ---------

From: Jenna Kutcher <support@jennakutcher.com>
Date: Wed, Feb 26, 2020 at 9:59 AM
Subject: Ready to be the life of the party?
To: <joaoa.dsilva2019@gmail.com>  


  ---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Xis Aston & Jenna Kutcher <support@jennakutcher.com>
Date: Wed, Feb 26, 2020 at 9:59 AM
Subject: Ready to be the life of the party?
To: <joaoa.dsilva2019@gmail.com>  

  ~%Xis Aston & Jenna Kutcher  

  Unsubscribe  

Jenna Kutcher 340 S Lemon Ave #4227 Walnut, California 91789 United States

1 comment:

  1. Your Affiliate Money Printing Machine is ready -

    Plus, making money with it is as simple as 1...2...3!

    Here are the steps to make it work...

    STEP 1. Input into the system which affiliate products the system will push
    STEP 2. Add PUSH button traffic (it takes JUST 2 minutes)
    STEP 3. Watch the affiliate products system grow your list and upsell your affiliate products all by itself!

    Are you ready??

    Click here to launch the system

    ReplyDelete