Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Fwd: 16 Ideas That Will Teach You How To Find Time To Make Extra Money



RE:  Please head over to 16 Ideas That Will Teach You How To Find Time To Make Extra Money to read the full blog post.  If you'd like to read this later, please save it to Pinterest.  


Hey!
Would you like to learn how to find time to make extra money? Do you work a full-time job and feel like there isn't enough time in the day to make more money? We can automate it, make on AUTOPILOT, if you like, while you sleep.
For several years, I worked full-time and found different ways to make extra money, such as starting and building my blog  Making Sense of Cents. Before that, I was working full-time while also attending college full-time. I'd do 'telework,' when I could bet 6-10PM on weekends etc.
Working 100 hour weeks was a regular thing for me for many, many years. That's by some accounts how you succeed...
I won't lie – working that many hours a week at both my regular job, school .and./ .or. side hustles was exhausting at times. I found every extra bit of time I could during the day and night, used it to make extra money. I took online surveys, did mystery shops, audited theaters and more.
The reason I was working so much was because I was focused on paying off my student loan debt. I knew that I didn't want that debt hanging over my head and me, especially if I was able to make extra money to pay it off sooner than later.
Fortunately, learning how to find time to make extra money paid-off, literally – it allowed me to pay off my $40,000 - $50,000 student loan debt in just seven (7) months.
Another unexpected positive was that it showed me that I really enjoyed one of my side hustles (i.e.: building this blog + biz!). Because I had already gotten rid of my student loan debt, it made it easier for me to eventually leave my day job to starting blogging + biz, full-time
Finding ways to make extra income can be great. You may be able to pay off your debt, save more money, pursue your passion, build a business, travel and in general be location independent, spend more time with friends and family and more.
I often receive questions from others about how I was able to fit side hustling, college, social life and work into my life all at once. You can have it all. It was hard, but it was possible.
Yes, I had to make some sacrifices. But like I said, it is possible to fit side hustles into your life, even if you work a full-time job and go to school.
A lot depends on how badly you want it. Often, the more motivated you are to make more money, the easier it gets to prioritize your time and make more money. And, there will be times when you really need to think about your motivation the dreams, goals & objectives, to find that extra time.
So, whether you want to transform your life, your side hustle into your full-time career, you want to make extra money so that you can tackle a financial goal, or something else, make an important and significant purchase like an asset a house then a car, with the hustle that's side hustles paying for it, it can completely change your life and  make you a more well rounded person.
If you are someone who wants to start side hustling but you can't figure out how to find time to make extra money, I'm hoping today's post will help you out with this.
Please head over to 16 Ideas That Will Teach You How To Find Time To Make Extra Money to read the full blog post. If you'd like to read this later, please save it to Pinterest.
Related content:
Thanks!

João 
Joao (John) from Making Sense of Cents




















---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Michelle Schroeder-Gardner <michelle@makingsenseofcents.com>
Date: Mon, Feb 24, 2020 at 3:14 PM
Subject: 16 Ideas That Will Teach You How To Find Time To Make Extra Money
To: João <joaoa.desilva2020@gmail.com>
Michelle from Making Sense of Cents


Unsubscribe | Update your profile | 411 Walnut Street #13918, Green Cove Springs, FL 32043-3443

No comments:

Post a Comment