Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Saturday, October 26, 2019

RE: [OM2C] What If You Don't Want To Join Wealthy Affiliate?








Hi,

Let's talk about Wealthy Affiliate alternatives !

Wealthy Affiliate is where I got started.

They made me a success.

They are my #1 recommendation.

However, they are not for everyone!

Many people would like to learn affiliate marketing by themselves!

Others want a cheaper alternative.

That's OK.

You get get cheaper hosting, and just browse blogs with tips and tricks.

It's not the way I would do it, but I get TONS of requests asking how to make money online.

When I tell them to go to WA, the #1 issue I hear is that they don't have $49/ month, subscription.

The #2 problem is that Wealthy Affiliate isn't available in all countries.

If that's you, what's my recommendation?

I already covered the super-newbie basics in the past couple emails.

Now, it's time to take action.

My website (One More Cup of Coffee) is a completely FREE resource

Learn how to pick a niche, buy a domain, and build a website.

Grow your traffic and find companies to work with.

Everything is there, including Beginner to Advanced training.

All of it is free!

My only request is that you purchase hosting through one of my links.

The obvious downside to going this route is the lack of "extras".

  • No live chat.
  • No weekly webinars.
  • No peer review.
  • Longer wait times for help.
  • No community of awesome people to cheer you on

Bluntly said - it's going to take you longer to start making money online.

It's good enough for a DIY hard worker though!

What option are you choosing?

Are you joining Wealthy Affiliate (DFY) or going the DIY path?

Talk soon, and have a great day,

João  

P.S. Your PDF with 100 profitable niches is coming tomorrow. Finally!













---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: One More Cup of Coffee <nathaniell@onemorecupof-coffee.com>
Date: Sat, Oct 26, 2019 at 12:01 AM
Subject: [OM2C] What If You Don't Want To Join Wealthy Affiliate?
Sincerely,

Nathaniell
3848 McHenry Ave Suite 135 #196
Modesto CA 95356
USA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

No comments:

Post a Comment