Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Saturday, October 12, 2019

Fwd: It’s Been A Week. Ready To Become A TCP Member?








Hey,

We're so glad you've stuck with us this last week.
Has our TCP Marketing Suite convinced you it's a must-have for your business?

Check out these customers who think so:

"I have been fulltime work at home for 17 years, but I've had very little success with other company's
leads for the last year. But I just bought the leads from the TCP back office and WOW am I surprised.
I received a call back from one lady within 2 hours. Then next hour I signed up a person into my business.
Then following morning a man told me he wants to start with our top package and buy leads.
All this and I'm just getting started. I still have 95% of my leads to call. Thanks for a great system."
Michael L

"I have been fulltime working from home for the past 20 years but having very little success
until I joined TCP and have been completely blown away... the valuable training and tools we get is priceless.
I have been promoting TCP for the past few weeks and have gotten like 21 leads and 4 sales. All the years I have
been online I have never got these results before. I am just getting started,
can't wait to see where I will be in the next few months."
Donna G

You don't have to wait until the end of the 14 day trial to get full access.
Become a member today instead!

Have you thrown us a "Like" on Facebook so you can keep up with TCP?
You'll see way more successful members and how they use the TCP Marketing Suite.

Thanks,


João  

TCP Corp Team













---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Janet Legere <notice@tcprosmail.com>
Date: Tue, Oct 8, 2019 at 11:53 AM
Subject: It's Been A Week. Ready To Become A TCP Member?
To: João Silva <joaoa.dsilva2019@gmail.com>
This message was sent by Member: janetlegere. To be removed or report abuse click below.

871 Coronado Center Drive, Suite 200, Henderson, Nevada, 89052

Unsubscribe Me

No comments:

Post a Comment