Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Thursday, October 24, 2019

Fwd: “Is Pinfinite Growth right for me?” (Q&A inside!)








 
Hey, I remember that feeling before I bought my first online course (yes, e-course teachers buy e-courses, too!). 
 
 
I was nervous -- Is this really going to work for me? Is it worth the money? The time? The effort?

 
 
But after I hit the "buy" button and dove into the content, I was a changed man. In fact, that e-course I bought is what gave me the courage to start my business in the first place. 
 
 
And now, I'm sharing P_!nfinite Growth with you because I want to give you the same boost of confidence and know-how that my first course gave me.
 
 
But if you're feeling nervous or uncertain like I did before my first e-course purchase, then I want to answer the most burning questions you may have about P_!nfinite Growth. Let's do this...
 
 
1. Is P_!nfinite Growth going to take a long time to implement? (I'm busy!! I'm Travelling!!).
 
 
I.so.get.that.
 
 
One of the reasons I developed this Pinterest system is because I KNOW that people are busy and I want to save you time on sustained audience-building. 
 
 
The entire course can be viewed in one weekend, and you can expect to budget at least about 30 minutes a day for two weeks in order to get your system up and running.
 
 
But once you do that? You'll literally spend no more than 30 minutes a WEEK maintaining your Pinterest system, yet it will continue to bring you traffic and email subscribers on autopilot. #BOOM.
 
 
2. Do you offer any refunds or guarantees?
 
 
You bet! If you finish the course, implement my strategies, and don't see any results, then you can email me within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. So it's Guaranteed!
 
 
I'm so confident in this course (which has over 6,000+ happy customers!), and I know it will work for you, too (or you can have your money back!). What do you have to loose!?
 
 
 
 
3. I'm traveling! Can I buy it now and watch the course later?
 
 
You bet! Register for P_!nfinite Growth now and receive lifetime access to the course materials, updates, and the exclusive Facebook group. You can start whenever you want.  
 
 
 
4. Could I just find this information for free online?
 
 
Ha! ;) One of the reasons I created this course is because there is SO MUCH incorrect and outdated information online about how to use Pinterest to grow your blog.
 
 
I mean, Pinterest is constantly evolving and changing...do you want to use strategies from outdated blog posts with tactics that don't work anymore...or do you want to use strategies from a newly updated course with proven results from 2,000+ other people?
 
 
Think about the time you'd save by not having to dig through old blog posts and implement disconnected strategies, just to *maybe* find something that kinda works.
 
 
P_!nfinite Growth walks you through, step-by-step, what exactly you should be doing to get major results. No time wasted and no outdated curriculum.
 
 
 
5. This course would be a big investment for me. Is it really worth the price?
 
 
I'll let one of my students, Lydia, answer that for you...
 
 
"I blog about budgeting and believe you should really spend your money wisely so the fact that I would spend hundreds of dollars on a course is crazy to me! But I did it because I know you have to invest into your business in order to make money and I knew it would be good! I don't regret it one bit. P_!nfinite Growth is worth that and more!" 
 
 
Lydia is right. The course may be an investment, but imagine how much time and money you could be wasting by NOT enrolling in this course. For most people, this course pays for itself. 
 
 
(And for Lydia, she grew her traffic from 7,000 to 40,000+ pageviews in one month and her email list from 27 to 700 subscribers in two months!). 
 
 
 
 
 
6. What if I'm brand new to online... blogging + biz
 
 
What a great way to start your online career! So many of us spend the first few years of blogging +  biz by taking pot shots in the dark and hoping someone will 'automagically' find us.
 
 
By starting out with P_!nfinite Growth, you're likely to grow an engaged tribe faster than you would otherwise.
 
 
Yeah, it might take a few weeks or months longer to lay the groundwork, but you've gotta do that anyway, right? Might as well make sure that you do it right the first time,  and quickly....yo.
 
 
 
7. What if I'm NOT a beginner? I've got traffic and an audience already...will this course help me grow MORE?
 
 
Actually, yes! The beauty of the system I teach in this course is that it doesn't matter if you're just starting out or if you're a seasoned pro or somewhere in between. P_!nterest WILL bring you more traffic and subscribers (on autopilot) that convert (75%).
 
 
So, maybe you're getting 20,000+ monthly pageviews, but you want to grow to 100,000+...
 
 
Or you already have 5,000+ email subscribers, but you want to hit 50,000+...
 
 
P_!nfinite Growth will help (it's helped me and plenty of my students do the exact same thing!).
 
 
Plus, if you enroll in P_!nfinite Growth before TOMORROW at 10pm PT, you'll also get these sweet bonuses...for free (100% FREE)!
 
  • P_!nfinite Growth Program (a $397 value)
  • Blogging + Biz and Social Media Graphics Pack ($197 value)
  • How to Get Started With Pinterest PAID Ads Bonus Workshop ($197 value)
  • Private Student IG/Facebook Community With Bi-Weekly Coaching Calls ($497 value)
  • Getting the Most Out of Tailwind Tribes Bonus Workshop ($197 value)
    • (For both IG & Pinterest))
  • Three Free Months of Tailwind Plus ($30 value)
    •   (For both IG & Pinterest))  
 
This limited-time bundle is disappearing TOMORROW
 
 
 
 
Can't wait to help you grow your traffic and audience. :)
 
Thanks!

JoΓ£o   







---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Melyssa Griffin <hi@melyssagriffin.com>
Date: Thu, Oct 24, 2019 at 1:02 PM
Subject: "Is Pinfinite Growth right for me?" (Q&A inside!)

Company Logo
 
I remember that feeling before I bought my first online course (yes, e-course teachers buy e-courses, too!).... 
 
xoxo
Melyssa
 
If you want to update your subscription status or opt-out, visit this link.
The Nectar Collective, LLC 520 Broadway Suite 200 Santa Monica, California 90401 United States

No comments:

Post a Comment