Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Friday, October 25, 2019

Fwd: INFLUENCERS WANTED








Hello,

Were you still looking to get started as an INFLUENCER? 

AN !NFAMOUS !NFLUENCER!?

I MISSED YOU!? ;-)

Image result for question meme

LOL!!!

ANYWAY,

THERE'S A FEW THINGS I CAN SHARE WITH YOU: 

#1 It's probably the BEST "Job" in the WORLD! Bar none...

#2 You have the FREEDOM to SPECIALIZE as an INFLUENCER is so many different ways!!! For Your FREEDOM, FREEDOM +, & FREEDOM PREMIUM!!!

Whether you want to: 

  • Collaborate with brands/ hotels
  • Travel the world
  • Monetize a blog
  • Build a Personal Brand
  • Become a Public Speaker
  • Launch an Online Course
  • ETC

Becoming an INFLUENCER was one of the best decisions I've ever made in my life.  MOREOVER, becoming an !NFAMOUS !NFLUENCER was one of the best decisions I've ever made in my life to take it to the next level. 

 

Now, it wasn't easy but I had to keep pushing through even when I was super busy with "NORMAL LIFE" .or in a RUT!!!. 

 

Listen, idk what life is like right now but my bet is things tend to speed up, not slow down. If you have a quick question just let me know. I give the students my email: João@TravelingNextLevel.com & Dylan's cell phone # (619)762-4003. If you do reach out, just send me a text with 1. first/last name 2. reference this email -> because I don't answer unknown #'s, sorry! 

 

Either way, if you're ready to get started... I'D SUGGEST DOING IT RIGHT NOW BEFORE YOU GET LOST IN THE SHUFFLE and look back a year from now saying, "Damn, I wish I would have started back then" or "I wish I had done that last year!" (idk there's a few things I wished I had done last year in fact, but t00 busy)...

 

BACK TO CHECKOUT!

Cheers,

João Silva









---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: #TravelingNextLevel - Dylan Stewart <Dylanthebrandman@travelingnextlevel.com>
Date: Thu, Oct 24, 2019 at 9:02 PM
Subject: INFLUENCERS WANTED
To: <joaoa.dsilva2019@gmail.com>


Unsubscribe | Sent by Dylan The Brand Man
3704 Riviera • San Diego, CA • 92109

No comments:

Post a Comment