Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Saturday, October 26, 2019

Fwd: I was Dumpster Diving at 11pm every night...








Hello,


Five (5) Years ago, I was Dumpster Diving at 11pm every night. 🤿🤢 
Worked at Planet Fitness so I can have a place to shower and sleep in my car at a Public Garage. 🤿🤢 🤿🤢 

Say what, Jonathan?

No really, you can ask my wife/gf… it was an interesting phase to say the least! 😆

I had just been fired from my job (or I quit, after a minor stroke), but I did not want to get a new job.

I wanted to build something of my own, to have my own business, be my own boss but I didn't know where to begin.

Then I read an article one day that said some dude was making thousands of dollars a month dumpster diving. 💡

Because I was desperate, I actually thought this sounded like a good idea!

Obviously, it was not 🙅️ (I'm a very slow learner, but thorough).

I found over the following years that what I really needed was a guru, mentor or guide:  someone to take the desire I had in my heart and help me build my own business and I wanted the 'laptop lifestyle.' 

And that's my heart behind this Five(5)-days to Five (5)-Figure Payday Challenge.

I want to show you guys how I work with companies because I believe anyone can learn how to do what I do because.

I can teach you how to do this.

I am not good at sales, and you don't have to be either.

That's why I enjoy these "matchmaking" deals: I just learned how to insert myself into the equation and get paid for it without hard selling.

Our 5-day challenge starts this Monday, 10/28 and it's only $27 to learn everything you need to do these deals. 🤯
Cheers,

Jon-jon

João,

P.S. Limited to 100 spots so we can best serve you guys, so please grab yours while it's open!












---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Jonathan Kirchner <jonathan@headhuntersacademy.com>
Date: Sat, Oct 19, 2019 at 2:21 PM
Subject: I was Dumpster Diving at 11pm every night...
 
  Jonathan Kirchner  
Headhunters Academy, 31112 Calle del Campo, San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675, United States

No comments:

Post a Comment