Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Fwd: The Death Of John...



---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Steve Larsen <steve@salesfunnelbroker.com>
Date: Tue, Jan 1, 2019, 5:05 PM
Subject: The Death Of John...
To: <joaoa.desilva2018@gmail.com>



👇Here's how I announced my death on Facebook👇

…Don't worry, I'm still here...

**********

"I am the LEAST LIKELY success story...

This the death of... John ( names have been changed to protect the innocent member(s) of the witless protection program AKA Stephen )...and the birth of João (Steve)!

The ...birth, death and re-birth was pretty DRAMATIC...
Survived Minor, Hit-n-Run car Accident, wherein I was out for an unspecified duration... 

But this isn't a pity party...

I want to help YOU re-invent YOU at my next mastermind!"

**********

I did kinda suffered a 'stroke o' luck'... die, 2x and was resurrected but only in a 'sense,' a metaphorical way so that I could birth my attractive character – meme, mu alter ego.... and create a then vs now sales letter story to sell my upcoming Mastermind with James Smiley and Rachel Pederson...

In the next part of the sales letter, I went on to paint in some 'thens'... 'n NOW!

'Not even 5 years ago...' I was homeless...

'Many years ago... 'left home the island of Brava, Cape Verde Island, Africa whence, I was 9 1/2 and have yet to return'...
'was marched out of the house at 17 yo, when I did find my parents three continents away in Bklyn NY... 7 years later...

Next, I threw in some 'nows'... Worked overseas in KSA, Kuwait/Iraq & Afghanistan, provided comms ( inet, radio, & telephony services... via a SATCOM Node ) ...lived in a A/C tent in Kuwait/Iraq in the middle of the desert, converted shipping container in Iraq and a dormitory left by the Russians in Afghanistan....

'I'm no longer those things...'

John ( Stephen ) was all of those things...João ( Steve ) is NONE of them...'

On today's episode, I want to tell you how, ironically, the only real way to "know thyself", is to continually "sculpt thyself"... 're-invent thyself'

*************************************
Click the image below to listen to the episode in full...or check out the links below to watch/read on your favorite platform!
Catch The Full Episode And All Tips Below:
Click To Watch On Youtube Now
Click To Listen On iTunes Now
Click To Read The Blog Now
Here's to your abundant, success (BOOM!!) Shakalaka!

Cheers,

Joao


P.S. crush your week...


Not sure the best way to get started? Follow these simple steps to hit the ground running...
Step #1 - Get The FREE Courses And Content I've Put Together For You:
Step #2 - Get The Right Funnel Training You Need:
Step #3 - Want Me On Stage, An Interview, A Funnel Critique Or Consulting? 
Step #4 - Attend The Next Mastermind (Called "OfferMind"):
Step #5 - Join My Funnel Strategy Group And Community:
***By The Way, I'm A HUGE "Funnel Freak". If You Want A Two Week Trial To ClickFunnels, Click Here > FreeCFTrial
© StephenLarsen.biz LLC
By reading this, you agree to all of the following: You understand this to be an expression of opinions and not professional advice. You are solely responsible for the use of any content and hold StephenLarsen.biz LLC and all members and affiliates harmless in any event or claim.
If you purchase anything through a link in this email, you should assume that we have an affiliate relationship with the company providing the product or service that you purchase, and that we will be paid in some way. We recommend that you do your own independent research before purchasing anything.

Copyright © 2018+ StephenLarsen.biz LLC. All Rights Reserved.

Our mailing address is: 13601 W. McMillian #102-157 Boise, ID 83713

To make sure you keep getting these emails, please ad us to your address book or whitelist us. If you don't want to receive any other emails, click on the unsubscribe link below.
StephenLarsen.biz, LLC
13601 W. McMillan Rd #102-157 Boise, ID 83713
Questions? Here's our Support and Terms

If you no longer wish to receive our emails (was it something I said??), click the link below:

No comments:

Post a Comment