Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Sunday, January 20, 2019

Unleash The Giant


How I learned a deep and painful lesson after years of hard work and dedicated loyalty...

Let me tell you a quick story about how I subscribed to a system that drove me to rack up 300,000 dollars, only to have the financial bubble burst wiping out all gains and racking up 300 thousand bucks in debt and work as a corporate executive for 40 years building big dreams for corporations …

…Only to realize years later, that I could’ve created a better life for myself at a mere fraction of the effort and heartache.

Below is a link to my first no cost Freelance Marketing Guide howto.unleashthegiant.com

Like most... I had big dreams... family, beautiful home, and quality time with the people I love.

Like many, my career kicked off with massive debt and the light at the end of the tunnel was far far away or a train wreck waiting to happen.

40 years later as the interest of debt slowly reduced, but principal remain relatively, the same, I noticed my time had disappeared with it…

The bottom finally fell out from under me when an adoption agency rejected my application due to my ‘hectic lifestyle and lack of time’!

All at once, like a lightning bolt to the heart.., I knew I had to make a change and soonest.

I had worked too hard, spent too much time, and I wasn't ready to give up on my dream.

I started asking myself some tough questions…

💭 “How can I have the time and financial freedom I need to build my ideal future?”
💭 “Have I worked smart or have I just worked hard?”
💭 “Am I able to change course this late in the game?”

As a 40 year CEO/CFO veteran, the answers to my own questions led me to some startling conclusions. It was time for me to create my own business and work for myself.

I researched the market, sifted through options, and envisioned and analyzed, many a varied scenario.

First I tried becoming a digital marketer by experimenting with this and that in my spare time, racking up additional debt. That didn't work at all.

I even tried running ads on my own without having the skill set I needed... it all failed miserably.

Then I tried reading and listening to audio books about marketing and things started getting clearer.

…And that's when I finally tried using the principles described in a simple, digital marketing handbook I stumbled on during my research.

Below is the link to that very same no cost handbook

howto.unleashthegiant.com

I used what I discovered in that handbook to:

▶️ Launch my learning into a relevant skillset
▶️ Join a community of like-minded entrepreneurs
▶️ Discover how to use social media to build, expand and scale my business

I followed it up with more courses, gained the essential skills and mentorship I needed, and amazingly...this time it worked!

All of my life I believed it would take years, and hundreds of thousands of dollars to become successful.

It was those same beliefs that kept me from discovering a simpler life for myself, the skills to become a digital marketer, and the life I had envisioned.

With the right training and a mentor, I now hold the keys to my success. I wish that same success for everyone.

Gain access to the exact same handbook below

howto.unleashthegiant.com

Here’s to your abundant success, my friend.

Çiao, çiao,


João Silva

Find me at Unleash The Giant


% Abu Abir Alameddine

No comments:

Post a Comment