Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Friday, January 25, 2019

Fwd: Design🎨Thinking 101...



---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Steve Larsen <steve@salesfunnelbroker.com>
Date: Fri, Jan 25, 2019, 5:04 PM
Subject: Design🎨Thinking 101...
To: <joaoa.desilva2018@gmail.com>



Hi,

I don't think I've EVER been THIS EXCITED to share something with you...

What I'm about to tell you is one of the BEST KEPT SECRETS in my arsenal or any arsenal for that matter...

THIS is the reason I can take MASSIVE RISKS...

I actually first learned this skillset when I was in college...and I didn't know what it was back then...

DESIGN THINKING

Have you ever heard of a company called IDEA .or. IDEO?

They're MASTERS at the process that Invents -- manufactures innovation and creativity...

They designed the toothbrush and the computer mouse!

What I'm about to show you is an EXCLUSIVE behind the scenes from my OFFERMIND event where we went through this process...

I hope you like Legos, Play-do, Popsicle sticks and glue...

Turn your Kindergarten brain ON...

It's time to get creative!

This is one of the GREATEST skills I've ever learned. An incredible teacher taught this in system analysis & design  classes, to me in college and I taught everyone else at OfferMind...on today's episode, I'm going to teach you...

*************************************
Click the image below to listen to the episode in full...or check out the links below to watch/read on your favorite platform!

Catch The Full Episode And All Tips Below:
Click To Watch On Youtube Now
Click To Listen On iTunes Now
Click To Read The Blog Now
Here's to your abundant success (BOOM!!)

Jon

P.S. ...crush your week...

%%

%Steve

PP.S. crush your week...


Not sure the best way to get started? Follow these simple steps to hit the ground running...
Step #1 - Get The FREE Courses And Content I've Put Together For You:
Step #2 - Get The Right Funnel Training You Need:
Step #3 - Want Me On Stage, An Interview, A Funnel Critique Or Consulting? 
Step #4 - Attend The Next Mastermind (Called "OfferMind"):
Step #5 - Join My Funnel Strategy Group And Community:
***By The Way, I'm A HUGE "Funnel Freak". If You Want A Two Week Trial To ClickFunnels, Click Here > FreeCFTrial
© StephenLarsen.biz LLC
By reading this, you agree to all of the following: You understand this to be an expression of opinions and not professional advice. You are solely responsible for the use of any content and hold StephenLarsen.biz LLC and all members and affiliates harmless in any event or claim.
If you purchase anything through a link in this email, you should assume that we have an affiliate relationship with the company providing the product or service that you purchase, and that we will be paid in some way. We recommend that you do your own independent research before purchasing anything.

Copyright © 2018+ StephenLarsen.biz LLC. All Rights Reserved.

Our mailing address is: 13601 W. McMillian #102-157 Boise, ID 83713

To make sure you keep getting these emails, please ad us to your address book or whitelist us. If you don't want to receive any other emails, click on the unsubscribe link below.
StephenLarsen.biz, LLC
13601 W. McMillan Rd #102-157 Boise, ID 83713
Questions? Here's our Support and Terms

If you no longer wish to receive our emails (was it something I said??), click the link below:

No comments:

Post a Comment