Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Fwd: [last chance] this closes in a few hours...



---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Jeff Walker <jeff.plf@productlaunchformula.com>
Date: Tue, Jan 29, 2019, 4:37 PM
Subject: [last chance] this closes in a few hours...
To: <joaoa.desilva2016@gmail.com>

Hi,

Okay, this is your LAST CHANCE to get your
hands on Christian Mickelsen's step-by-step
plan for for getting new (or more) coaching
clients.

His system is called "Free Sessions That
Sell: The Client Sign-Up System", and it's
your complete blueprint for landing lots of
clients (and making a big positive impact on
their lives while also making a great
income).

Just to make this deal even sweeter, I've
included four extra bonuses if you join
through my link:

BONUS #1: Coaching Offer review: 

You'll get a free consultation with one of my
Platinum-level coaches on how to best
position your coaching offer. There really is
no substitute for expert feedback on your
offer.

We ALL have a blind spot when it comes to our
own marketing - and getting feedback from a
qualified expert is the quickest way to erase
that blind spot. That's what you'll get with
this bonus... feedback from a coaching
expert, so you can fine-tune your own
coaching offer. This bonus is one of the most
critical things you could have as you start
(or expand) your business.


BONUS #2:  My "Instant Guru Formula" training:

One of the keys to success in this business
is having "expert positioning". This puts you
on the fast lane to success in your coaching
business...

Expert positioning is so powerful that I
decided to teach you my step-by-step plan for
getting it - I call this process the "Instant
Guru Formula". The course teaches you exactly
how to become the recognized expert in your
market or field.

Nothing helps make landing clients easier
(while allowing you to charge premium prices)
the way being seen as an expert does...

I'll show you how I was able to get "expert
status" in FOUR different markets (and only
one of them was "Online Marketing") - and how
you can do it in your market, too.


BONUS #3: My Secrets of Leverage and Scale training:

This is a full-out mini-course that I usually
only share with members of my high-end
Product Launch Formula Coaching Program. But
I'm giving it to you if you register for FSTS
through my link… I've literally built my
business 1000x since I first started, and
this course will show you  how I did it.


BONUS #4:  Free Sessions "In the Trenches" Jump Start:

One of my Platinum-level coaches used the
"Free Sessions That Sell" program to get her
first 40 coaching clients in just six months.
This gave her a unique "in the trenches"
insight into some of the biggest mistakes
that many coaches make when trying to get
their very first clients. And in this bonus,
she sat down with me to talk about how to
avoid the mistakes that could prevent you
from getting a rush of new coaching clients.

You get all four of these extra bonuses
from me
 when you join "Free Sessions That
Sell" through my link.

HOWEVER, this offer closes tonight at
midnight Pacific U.S. time. To get all four
of these bonuses, you need to join before the
deadline:

CLICK HERE for "Free Sessions That Sell"


Best regards, 


Jon


%%


%Jeff


 

Not interested in hearing more about Christian Mickelsen and
Free Sessions That Sell?  Just click here and I won't send
you any more emails about it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

CONSUMER NOTICE: You should assume that the sender of this email has
an affiliate relationship and/or another material connection to the
providers of goods and services mentioned in this message and may be
compensated when you purchase from a provider. You should always
perform due diligence before buying goods or services from anyone via
the Internet or offline.

 



This email was sent to joaoa.desilva2016@gmail.com by jeff.plf@productlaunchformula.com

PO Box 585 Durango, CO, 81302 USA

No comments:

Post a Comment