Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Thursday, August 30, 2018

Fwd: How to Discover Your Passionate Purpose and Design a Life You Love

Great Information On How To Get A Better Blog

Sharing is caring... go ahead share pls... you know you wanna...


--
Cheers,
John (João) A. Silva

805 291 6470 Mobile (VM)

"The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own. No apologies or excuses. No one to lean on, rely on, or blame. The gift is yours -- it is an amazing journey -- and you alone are responsible for the quality of it. This is the day your life really begins." -- B Moawad, author


    

Share: LinkedInTwitterFacebookGoogle+Email


---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Jeff Bullas <jeff@jeffbullas.com>
Date: Sun, Aug 19, 2018 at 7:48 PM
Subject: How to Discover Your Passionate Purpose and Design a Life You Love
To: <joaoa.dsilva2017@gmail.com>


Hi,

I sat down to take the first lecture. And within minutes I knew that something was wrong.

I felt it.

Despite the feeling I pressed on. Kept showing up to those lectures.

I had been brought up to commit and persist.

It's a quality that can work for you or against you. Our parents often teach us these skills.

But despite the inner voice getting louder I continued to the end of that first year.

The course I had selected was an accounting degree.

Ever felt like a square peg in a round hole?

That was me.

I was oil and the choice was water.

It didn't mix.

So I made a pivot.

I decided to become a teacher. My accounting major was replaced by a teaching degree.

So I felt more at ease.

Sort of comfortable.

But when I did my first stint at "practice teaching" where you spent 2 weeks in a real school teaching that now familiar foreboding feeling made its presence felt again.

Despite this dissonance I finished my 4 years and secured my first teaching appointment.

I then headed south to an unfamiliar city. It was great school with supportive friendly colleagues.

But the feeling persisted.

Turning up to school every day was a chore. I looked at some of the older teachers and some loved their work.

Others just looked tired, worn out and cynical.

I gave that career 5 years and then I moved on.

I needed to find why I was on this earth and teaching people who didn't want to learn wasn't it.

We call them teenagers.

The adventure continued and the hunt was on. I had decided not to settle for stability.

I needed to find my calling.

I wanted more from life.

Started looking.

And it was scary as I moved into the unknown.

So…

What was my passionate purpose?

It took me decades to find it.

Leaving a career that wasn't me was the best decision I ever made.

Along the way there were tears, pain and challenges.

But I wouldn't change anything.

So....

How do you discover your passionate purpose?

Read the rest of the article.

My thanks in advance for your consideration time and attention.

Have a great week (weekend) and be awesome.

Best Rgds,


 John 




 

%Jeff

Unsubscribe

Jeffbullas.com Pty Ltd
PO Box 73
Lilyfield, New South Wales 2040
Australia
+61413662620

No comments:

Post a Comment