Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Fwd: Video 1: The Easiest Place to Start with an Online Business


--
Cheers,
John (João) A. Silva

805 291 6470 Mobile (VM)

"The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own. No apologies or excuses. No one to lean on, rely on, or blame. The gift is yours -- it is an amazing journey -- and you alone are responsible for the quality of it. This is the day your life really begins." -- B Moawad, author

Share: LinkedInTwitterFacebookGoogle+Email

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: John Crestani <john@johncrestani.com>
Date: Tue, May 30, 2017 at 1:17 PM
Subject: Video 1: The Easiest Place to Start with an Online Business
To: joaoa.dsilva2017@gmail.com


Hey,

Prepare your mind to be blown.

In the next 4 days, Im going to show you, from start-to-finish, the step-by-step blueprint that hundreds of my students have used to start their own online 'freedom' business, and how you can too.

We're going to start out with the basics here in video 1, and then go into the latest, and most advanced methodologies by day 4, cool?

Click belo to watch video 1:

The Online Business Blueprint: The easiest, fastest, and least technical way to start an online business in 2017, using the same tactics that billion-dollar companies like Uber use...with a sneaky twist that nobody knows about.

Shut out of any other tabs, put your kids to sleep, and do whatever you need to do...

...because I am going to introduce you to new world, beneath our own, where people are becoming internet millionaires, and BILLIONAIRES, every day

...without selling any products

...without having to deal with clients

...without being some technical genius

...without inventing anything

...and without having to dedicate an unreasonable amount of time or money to the business.

Its pretty cool.

Its all explained in video #1 here.

So you might be wondering, 'Who the heck are you?'

I used to work a corporate job.

My boss was an a-hole, underpaid me, and my coworkers were annoying, so I quit 4 years ago.

Since then, I've been able to create a $500k/month internet business, traveling the world with my wife, and living our dream life out here in California.

Forbes recently featured me in an article

...so has Business Insider, Entrepeneur, INC., and Medium

...and I'm even being featured in a reality TV show sometime in 2017.

What I've realized is that there is a LOT of interest out there in the world for a system to help REAL PEOPLE make REAL INCOMES online, without all the user-car-salesmen type of fluff out there that costs gazillions of dollars.

Thats why I've put this 4 day video series together for you.

To see how I make all my money, watch video 1, The Online Business Blueprint, entirely.

My story is a unique one, and one that many aspire to.

To be able to create a business, that helps connect the world, makes you money, and allows you to live a life of TIME freedom and LOCATION freedom that you deserve, frankly, its f-n amazing (I'm just getting to know you, so I'm keeping my cursing to a minimum if you noticed! I get very passionate about this stuff)

And remember

This is all with...

...no bosses

...no clients

...no products

Money is EASY once you have the right system.

Have you tried to be an entrepreneur before?

Maybe you already are, but you havent replaced your wage/salary yet?

If you haven't fired your boss yet, during the next 4 days you will be learning how.

Watch part 1 today - http://startup-success.net/4-days-to-freedom/sif-video1.html

Regards,


John


PS. Are we friends on facebook? Add me ( https://www.facebook.com/OfficialJohnCrestani/ ), and feel free to send me a message, I always love chatting with people starting their journey here.

PPS. Once you finish the first video, you can subscribe to my Youtube channel for more free videos on creating your online business.

PPPS. If you missed it THE WEBINAR, 2Day before, the scheduled webinar time is 04:00 pm Pacific Time (US and Canada), GMT -7 on Tuesday, 30 May 2017, and you can view the webinar by clicking this link HERE.





John Crestani

Unsubscribe

JoinJohn.com 929 Colorado Ave. Santa Monica, California 90401 United States (310) 362-1724


PPPS. If you missed it THE WEBINAR, 2Day before, the scheduled webinar time is 04:00 pm Pacific Time (US and Canada), GMT -7 on Tuesday, 30 May 2017, and you can view the webinar by clicking this link HERE.





No comments:

Post a Comment