Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Finally I made a late night meal ;) :p ;) :)


--
Cheers,
John (João) A. Silva

805 291 6470 Mobile (VM)

"The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own. No apologies or excuses. No one to lean on, rely on, or blame. The gift is yours -- it is an amazing journey -- and you alone are responsible for the quality of it. This is the day your life really begins." -- B Moawad, author

Share: LinkedInTwitterFacebookGoogle+Email



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ramit Sethi <ramit@iwillteachyoutoberich.com>
Date: Tue, Nov 29, 2016 at 11:40 AM
Subject: Finally, I made a late night meal, right
To: joaoa.desilva2016@gmail.com


You remember my egg for breakfast story pictured, below and in tumbnail, a brisket sammich and the fried chix from Popeye's for lunch and dinner articles, resoectively and now a burger for a late night meal article... how I didn't care if people made fun of my scrambled eggs, or brisket sammich... well the same goes for my late nite nite meal, don't make fun of how I say it either... just kidding ;-) ;-) ;-)


http://instantcmptrbiz.blogspot.com/2016/11/fwd-finally-i-cooked-eggs-right.html, http://instantcmptrbiz.blogspot.com/2017/03/finally-i-made-brisket-sammich.html, and http://nstacpubiz.blogspot.com/2017/04/finally-i-made-fried-chicken.html, respectively.

Well, I finally did it, again




What prompted me to make a late night meal, you might ask. Well I got up late after my nap, the other day a Monday and as you may, recall I walked to i-360 and the "Eye of Orlando," you may or not recall, nearby and had ordered a Chicken Fingers or Tenders and Rondoles dinner, and in their Food Court, this round it was closed at 10 PM or sometimes earlier, they just about rolled up the sidewalks and put them away at about 1:30 to 2AM and planned to washed it down with a glass of Coca Cola or beer depending on where I end up in this late night into the city be a utiful. Most businesses are afraid of the dark and are closed, this ain't NYC, "the city that never sleeps." Now, if you recall I didn't quite understand ...chickens have no "fingers" to speak of, and ..."Rondoles" what are those? Is it the last part of the last chicken that goes over the fence, as it flies over!?...

I went to Checkers across from Epic McDs a 24 hr establishment like McDs which is sometimes closed on Sunday night - Monday mornings the wee hours of the morning for maintenance, I'm told...

At McDs... After I was done ordering and got my coke, I went to the restroom while the meal was being prepared from the kitchen, by one of the Chefs that works for the two or three "store front" food counters at their food court: McD's Cafe, McD's Bistro & McD proper Food Order/Pickup counters. I should have ordered form the Kiosks at McDs lobby, though early in the morning they're shutdown for system updates, upgrades and maintenance, otherwise. I decided that I had a good mind to cancel my order since I was charged "al carte," as it were as itemized, rather than given a meal, by the cashier on duty. She felt bad as I confronted her about "ripping me off" she smiled sheepishly and let out a nervous laugh like she got something over on me, i.e.: pulled the wool over mine eyes".

She gave me a free hashbrown and coffee, but I had to wait for the hashbrown for it was being fried as we speak.

"Normally the GM is on duty these days on the 3rd shift and she wouldn't do me like that," I added to my guilt trip, tirade. This was the last time I was at McDs, to make a long story sh!+, erh, ah, I mean short... I then went to the self service counter to get my coffee, a floor manager type came to me and say as I was adding cream and sugar to my coffee, and said, "I notice the last couple of days, you com in here and fill you cup with coffee but never once pay for the cup."

"I dropped my vial of half -n half as he said that into the coffee as I was trying to open it and pour it in. I was in two days ago and I know this not to be true he had just come in for his shift and didn't see my transaction, so he didn't know. Rather than argue with him, I ignored it, saying, "Yeah, okay. And it won't happen again, Sir!" he then corrected himself and allowed me to take my coffee, undisturbed. I was perturbed to say the least. I offered him a dollar, for any size coffee as advertised, he declined saying, "I couldn't accept it," I said, "Its a tip, for the diligent job you're doin'," sarcastically. "Don't ya'll accept tips?" I had found it on the floor by the counter along with 2 or 3 dollars, some one before me dropped it." This is how they treat their customers, I mused, interesting my second or third bad episode at the Epic McDs...

During a previous day, I ordered and then I went to the self service counter to get my drink, a floor manager type came to me and say as I was adding mixed berry juice to my cup, and said "I notice the last couple of days, you come in here and fill you cup, but never once pay for the cup." I dropped my cup, as he said that, I was trying to open the spigot by navigating the menus to that point on one of four machines with 100 flavorsand pour it in.

Again I was in two days before and I know this not to be true he had just come in for his shift and didn't see my transaction, so he didn't know. Rather than argue with him, I ignored it, saying, "Yeah, okay. And it won't happen again, Sir!" he then corrected himself and allowed me to take my drink. undisturbed. Again, I was perturbed to say the least. I offered him a dollar, for any size drink, so we don't have bad book between us, as advertised, he declined saying, "I couldn't accept it," I said, "Its a tip, for the diligent job you're doin'," sarcastically. "Don't ya'll accept tips?" "Just coz you don't see me paying for it, doesn't mean I didnt" I had found the money on the floor by the counter along with 2 or 3 dollars, some one before me dropped it." This is how they treat their customers, I mused, interesting my second or third bad episode at the Epic McDs. Sorry, I digress...

When I came out of the Men's Room, I was being watched by a phalanx of security personnel bolstered by the maintenance staff, since it was so small as a staff. Why? I wasn't sure and I didn't ask the young man who appears to be chief. I just went about my business, like nothing happened.

I have been visiting this place on a regular basis for the last 10 or 12 months, or so ever since it has been rebuilt and re-opened, I frequented the older establishment built at this location for about 7 ye a rs now, up and charging my phones, tablets and either played video games, or worked on my blogs. You I live in a hotel down the street and there is always something going on here in the weekends etc... I gathered this is again, based on profiling, I was wearing a Winner Rolex 24 At Daytona, circa 1992 Oyster Perpetual Chronograph watch, worth ~$20K, a comfortably lovely pair of my trade mark City Camo - Classic Issue BDU Cargo shorts, a black Hawaiian print shirt by Summa and brand new Addidas slippers. I'm guessing I'm looking like a local, by all accounts and perhaps a vagrant, if you're not looking carefully. I remembered that earlier upon crossing the "security gates," for it's like an airport now, at Orlando Epic McDs and greeted the guards who eyed me, after walking through the complex to the main building, I noticed no metal detectors as apparently I was let into main building with attractions, the largest McD with a playground and game arcade on the second floor.

I said, "Hi!" They as usual was busy as they were they didn't respond, right away, just looked at their watch. One said "Hi!" "How are you, Sir?" "Isn't it a great day in the Republic." I had noticed through the corner of mine eye, that a Sr Member of the Security Staff was screening people prior to boarding the restaurant main floor and computer kiosk ordering area, he must be the boss man, I surmised. I met him earlier when I lost my Tablets and he apparently was Lost & Found. A ruse used to get your ID which I presented and at it was photographed via a smart phone and a report compiled. I waited while the officer, who found it returned it to me, it took a while I was told she had something to tend to outside. An hour went by and she approached I was asked what color it was. And I said one is black and the other is white, a LG Gpad & Samsung Galaxy Tab, respectively and they're in a black leather case me and said that she has missed place her keys and will be gone again momentarily. I guess I'm in the habit of loosing my computers, go figure I have trouble sleeping so i take naps when and where I can't i suspect it was one of those times , when it was spirited away.I did finally get my Tablets. I'm NOT altogether clear how it became missing items at that point, except that it may have been spirited away by some one. As one walks into the complex there are various signs that say no pets (except service animals), no skateboards, no roller blades, no hoverboards etc...as you approach the property .... and ...

"NO LOITERING... Loitering will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law," the rule of thumb is 30 min to 1 hr at a time, maximum depending on who's watching us. I assume this was the root cause of my visit by the phalanx of burly, surly gentlemen. The security guard a surly, burly Spanish PR woman, approached and "I and handed him my International Drivers License, which is predicated on my California ID in order to retrieve my tablets, worth about $1600. She took my ID and walked away muttering into his walkie-talkie, mike, as security do, in privacy.

Reminds me, again of my visit to Indonesia whereupon, a cop did the same and demanded 500, for me to get my ID back wherein I said, "It's ok, keep it"... to myself I muttered under my breath ..."it's an international license, I can get for 50, later"... I then said nevermind I'll leave, I know when and where I'm not wanted I muttered, under my breath, again, no problema, Sir. Now I've been going to that Epic McD of Orlando and other's in the neighborhood and frequented the surrounding shops restaurants & bars for some 2 years on an off, without incident, now - ever since it got built not to mention the original. There were times I'd go everyday for weeks and months straight. just to hangout, and never had a problem...

Some people, give 'em a little job and they think they own the place. I'm guessing someone took um bridge to the fact I managed to hangout at the Epic McD for quite some time. And took refiils on drinks. Coming from NY we usually dont get refiils, im not the only ome that doesit others fill their gatorade bottles with juice or their sports drinks.Apparently, "Rest and Relaxation is NOT allowed on premises."

Can I see you ID, "What are your plans for the day?"... "Where are you coming from?" ... the usual small talk to make you feel comfortable, while you're being inspected, injected, introspected and rejected the ID got passed around and eventually returned to me. As a result I decided today to go to Checker's, just across the street instead, it also is the largest just across from McDs, as mentioned, this day.

At Checker's... Incidentally, I never got my hamburger late night meal, at McDs, during my subsequent visit last, that time after which I discussed above, by then I was disgusted and canceled my order at 3 AM, remembering the last time I got ripped off and accused of stealing coffee a $1 cup of coffee any size even , ...hence my reason for visiting a local Checker's/Rally's where I was getting the four fo' three (3), "the tree that grows in Bklyn," foodie deal as specified as it were. At Checker's, my order was missing ketchup is all that was wrong, I got a standard four piece, meal for $3 ...hamburger, fries, soda and apple pie meal a better deal then McDs or BK two cheeseburger fries and a drink and asked that, "Can I get some ketchup," ...was told, "Well you didn't tell me, ....you didn't want me to ask a litany of question," ....I dont know maybe its me, as usual there was a litany of questions," What kind of burger?" I reply, sarcastically, "The kind that comes from a cow, what other kinds are there? A burger should taste like a burger, not a piece of chicken, veggies or fish". "What kindda soda?" "A coca-cola," I'd respond. "What?" She/he woul retort. "A coke!," I'd rephrase my response, apparently he/she's language challenged... I assume he/she took umbridge to my badgering, as I presented myself as a difficult customer, at the end of a long day of such customers stretching in to wee hours of the mornings. I'm of the oppinion that you should always maintain a professional attitude.

I stopped by again, Season's 52 and parked. I look across a tranquil spot in a parking lot thru to the lake at Season's 52 Restaurant... It's such a nice spot in an area without parks, to gather myself ... I inadvertently, took a nap and was awaken by a bright flashing light, where upon I was lectured about, "You can't park here. How many times must I tell you this?!".... now I'm in a SUV - Toyota FJ Cruiser a Baby Landcruiser formerly named Prado or based on the old Toyota's Jeep. Am not in my motor home. Reminds me of a discussion with a driver in Riyhad KSA compound I lived in, wherein I asked why he didn't take the short cut... well he said, "There's always some a-hole that comes over and says , 'You Can't Do That!'"

What's wrong with these people?

What is this world coming to?

This might be my greatest accomplishment of 2017

Sometimes I think the world and by association, the internet makes us feel bad about ourselves. If you're not "hustling" and doing yoga and scaling a bazillion-dollar business, it feels like you're not good enough.

But I think wins come in all sizes — big wins and small.

I feel good about my eggs, brisket sammich and chicken dinner. It took me over a year to get good. I don't really care how many people made fun of me for those eggs or sammiches (trust me, I know how horrible they look). So, what's for dinner?, or late night meals? "Reservations!" How did the headless chicken cross the road? A: In a KFC .or. Popeye's Fried Chicken Bucket. Why don’t chickens like people? A: They beat eggs!

Albeit, I'm a little slower than other people at learning to cook, but I'm happy that I kept going and figured out how to make a late night meal, Fried Chicken Dinner, Brisket Sammich, and Tricked-out Rammen Noodles by the way it cost less if I bought it at Walgreens, vs., what I ordered at "Eye of Orlando" or any other mall food court with "Chicken NOW!"

Success came in the form of patience disguised as Fried Chicken Sunday Dinner.or. in this case a Late night meal.... first had to find a place that was not afraid of the dark and was opened after midnight... not an easy task for most closes at 1AM...

I think about the business decisions I make now, the big ones. I never could have imagined making them years ago. And in truth, I wouldn't have been able to make them — I wasn't ready then. But it took baby steps to make them, to get to the level where I earned the right to make bigger decisions.

What are you proud of? It doesn't have to be making a million dollars.

Is it spending time with your family last weekend? Or welcoming a friend who needed a place to stay? Or working hard on your business over the weekend?

Let me know in a comment here. I'm curious.


My thanks in advance for your time, attention and consideration.

Cheers,

João

eBizCard(FREE!)


See the offer INLINE below .Or. .... Click Green "Details" Box, below and well help you get your first client before June 2017...


%%%

-Ramit

%%%

P.S. Success comes in lots of forms. For me, it was an egg, a brisket sammich and rammen noodles for breakfast and lunch or Brunch, as it were. I want to show you how to break down the big ideas of success into smaller ones you can achieve now. On Thursday, I'm going to show you how to take big dreams — like a vacation in Paris/Thailand/Las Vegas — and break them down. Stay tuned.

Our last live event of 2016
This email was sent to joaoa.desilva2016@gmail.com by ramit@iwillteachyoutoberich.com

2269 Chestnut St. Suite 160 San Francisco, CA, 94123, USA
Blank
Checkout INSIDER BONUS after you signin/up free http://instantcmptrbiz.blogspot.com/2017/04/welcome-iwillteachyoutoberichcom.html

Just One Break for a station ID

Hey,

I just blogged Kyle Goes Live. Oops. Um. Ah. on Nov 30, 2016 (7:14 pm). To check out this blog, go to the following link:

https://my.wealthyaffiliate.com/kyle/blog/kyle-goes-live-oops-um-ah

I hope you enjoy my latest post by Joao and feel free to chime in with a comment. :)

Cheers,

João

%% Kyle WealthyAffiliate.com co-founder To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit: https://my.wealthyaffiliate.com/manage/abc123m7fvWlaY52XR

"Never a moment goes by when there aren't angels here, working their little hearts out for you. For sure!" -- Mike Dooley

Question(s)? Concern(s)? That can't wait. Click Here Anytime WorldprofitFREEassociates.com/t13.cfm?id=32244 Say,"HELLO!," to the Sr. Mentor Monitor on Duty 24/7, 365 days 05:48:46 .or. If, you're a member click here anytime Worldprofit.com/members. See money being made before your very eyes, these folks will make and close sales for you, day in, day out... so if you're lousy at sales not to worry... we'll do it for you....

John Silva is the Owner of http://InstantComputerBiz.com. Check us out anytime for marketing tips and a free subscription to our cutting edge newsletter. Check out CashBlurbs -> http://www.cashblurbs.com/joinnow.php?hop=ajmoney. Get Fast Cash in the next 10 mins... http://InstantComputerBiz.com/FastCash

Get 80 OPTINS a week, 560 permission based eMail Optins per week? ~2,408 per month ~28,896 per year? for less than the cost of a Hawaiian Pizza.... refer a friend and double it eac. time.... http://www.boostmyonlinebiz.com/?rid=silvajoaoa Optins from: Google (AOL & Yahoo) AdWords, YouTube, Faceboo,k Traffic Exchanges/Rotators MSN/Bing, Safelists Solo & Banner ads... http://www.boostmyonlinebiz.com/?rid=silvajoaoa

This link generate about $2K in one week, try it you'll like it, promise... http://www.cashquest.com/superbonus/?ID=32244&CBid=329

Francis Cassady ·
Owner at Self-Employed, has a side note for you

One relevant piece to your article is the LLC. This type of business organization can organize your business assets ,give you separation between your personal assets and your business assets. Basically, a legal insurance plan,relatively simple to form, as you write to your State Goverment and get the legal papers,install your business name and relevant info,pay a relatively small fee and your good to go. I don't want to over-simplify, but it is relatively easy to form a LLC. Anyway, just a thought as good article are provocative. Thanks teammate.

%%

Sponsors:
Italia or Linda Elze is the Owner of http://CyberWealthZone.com. Check us out anytime for marketing tips and a free subscription to our cutting edge newsletter. Check out CashBlurbs -> http://www.CyberWealthZone.com/?rd=xw8hsQLd
Keywords: internet marketing, affiliate marketing, sales, online sales, business, online business, make money online, work from home, seo, blogging,







No comments:

Post a Comment