Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Friday, August 18, 2017

Fwd: Need help?


--
Cheers,
John (João) A. Silva

805 291 6470 Mobile (VM)

"The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own. No apologies or excuses. No one to lean on, rely on, or blame. The gift is yours -- it is an amazing journey -- and you alone are responsible for the quality of it. This is the day your life really begins." -- B Moawad, author


    

Share: LinkedInTwitterFacebookGoogle+Email

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Darren Hardy <Darren@darrenhardy.com>
Date: Fri, Aug 18, 2017 at 11:02 AM
Subject: Need help?
To: joaoa.dsilva2017@gmail.com

If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.

--John Quincy Adams


Hello there!

My job is to be a guide… the light at the end of the tunnel..
For those who choose to… Be The Exception.

For those who want to grow and become more to achieve more.
For those striving past good enough and are going for excellence.
For those who want to influence others and make an impact.

That's you, I know.
That's why we got connected.
There is a reason.

I want to help...
To help guide you.
To help you avoid pitfalls and show you the faster path.

I want to help you achieve more than you ever thought possible alone.

You are not alone, not any more.
You have me, to help and guide you every step of the way.

I've collected a treasure chest of success resources from my own (very unique) journey and I want to share them with you.

To do so, I first need to learn more about you:
Where you are currently and where you'd like to go.

Take just 2-minutes and let me ask you a couple of quick questions.
This will help me pull the right resources for you based on what is most important to you right now.

Click here to tell me more on how I can best help you.
(No opt-in necessary, I obviously already have your contact info.)

Thank you.
I look forward to getting to know you better and discovering how I can be a more valuable guide for you.

With love,


João






-%%Darren
#BeTheException

Darren Hardy | Darren@DarrenHardy.com | DarrenHardy.com

 

 

 

 

 

© Darren Hardy, LLC
100 S. Pointe Drive, #2809
Miami Beach, FL 33139
USA

 

 

Update your email preferences to choose the types of emails you receive.

Unsubscribe from all future emails


No comments:

Post a Comment