Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Fwd: I need your help.


--
Cheers,
John (João) A. Silva

805 291 6470 Mobile (VM)

"The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own. No apologies or excuses. No one to lean on, rely on, or blame. The gift is yours -- it is an amazing journey -- and you alone are responsible for the quality of it. This is the day your life really begins." -- B Moawad, author


    

Share: LinkedInTwitterFacebookGoogle+Email

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jeff Bullas <jeff@jeffbullas.com>
Date: Tue, Aug 15, 2017 at 4:09 PM
Subject: I need your help.
To: joaoa.dsilva2017@gmail.com


Hi,

You've been a subscriber to my emails via post for a fair amount of time now, so I wondered if I could get less than 2 minutes of your time to help me with something?

I'm trying to improve the content that I'm sharing with you, but to do this effectively, I need to really understand your problems.

To do this, I've put together a very short survey that asks you simple 4 multiple choice questions around what you'd like to learn more about. I'll go through each of the responses and start putting more emphasis on solving the biggest problem(s) you have.

I promise that it will take less than 2 minutes .

Click here to fill in the survey.

Thanks in advance for taking the time to do this, it's a HUGE help, and will ultimately enable me to give you more of the stuff that you actually, need and want!

Cheers

João Silva

(John Silva)


%%Jeff

Unsubscribe

Jeffbullas.com Pty Ltd
PO Box 73
Lilyfield, New South Wales 2040
Australia
+61413662620


No comments:

Post a Comment