Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Saturday, August 12, 2017

Fwd: I feel jilted


--
Cheers,
John (João) A. Silva

805 291 6470 Mobile (VM)

"The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own. No apologies or excuses. No one to lean on, rely on, or blame. The gift is yours -- it is an amazing journey -- and you alone are responsible for the quality of it. This is the day your life really begins." -- B Moawad, author


    

Share: LinkedInTwitterFacebookGoogle+Email

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Darren Hardy <Darren@darrenhardy.com>
Date: Thu, Aug 10, 2017 at 3:34 PM
Subject: I feel jilted
To: joaoa.dsilva2017@gmail.com


Hi, I waited for you...

Where were you?

But you left me hangin' :-( <—that's my sad face.

I'm gonna assume that an unexpected urgency came up (to protect my self-esteem!).
I get it, shitake comes up!
It's happened to me too.

Even still, I'm still gonna do you a solid.
While you don't know it yet…
I KNOW how critical the information I shared in this broadcast is to your future success.

I really don't want to just leave you behind and move on without you.

So, I am going to host two re-broadcast times next Tuesday.
These will be the final times for this broadcast.

Click here now to register for one of these times.

This is a quick index of what you'll learn:
  • SECRET #1: The super-successful have an Active ________ System.
  • The eye opening epiphany I learned in the conference room of a very famous high-achiever.
  • SECRET #2: The super successful use Decision ________.
  • The trick Steve Jobs, Barack Obama and Mark Zuckerberg all used.
  • SECRET #3: The ULTIMATE ________ used by the super-successful to gain the advantage.
  • Why highly successful people don't _______________. <–HUGE tip!

(Yes, during the broadcast I fill-in the above blanks… and a whole lot more!)

Hey look, if you are tired of feeling tired, stressed and overwhelmed by your day-to-day method of operation...

If you want to gain clarity, confidence and peace of mind on how to produce more, easier and in less time

I know how to help you.

I want to show you exactly what I've done to achieve that myself…
Secrets picked up from the super-achievers of our society.

Let me help make you an inspiring example to all those who look up to you.

Tuesday will be our last chance to meet on this.
Register here… and don't leave me hangin' (again)!

Hope to see you Tuesday! :-)

-Darren
#BeTheException

Darren Hardy | Darren@DarrenHardy.com | DarrenHardy.com

 

 

 

 

 



© Darren Hardy, LLC
100 S. Pointe Drive, #2809
Miami Beach, FL 33139
USA

 

 

Update your email preferences to choose the types of emails you receive.

Unsubscribe from all future emails


No comments:

Post a Comment