Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Fwd: Here's How This 23 Year Old Kid Made $630k In 60 Days With CPA...


--
Cheers,
John (João) A. Silva

805 291 6470 Mobile (VM)

"The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own. No apologies or excuses. No one to lean on, rely on, or blame. The gift is yours -- it is an amazing journey -- and you alone are responsible for the quality of it. This is the day your life really begins." -- B Moawad, author


    

Share: LinkedInTwitterFacebookGoogle+Email

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mr.Opulent ~ A1 Revenue <mropulent@a1revenue.com>
Date: Sun, Jul 23, 2017 at 9:52 AM
Subject: Here's How This 23 Year Old Kid Made $630k In 60 Days With CPA...
To: joaoa.dsilva2017@gmail.com


Hey,


I know I've been quiet lately, but if you've been following me for a while then you already know.....anytime I'm quiet it's because I've been working!


These last two months have been amazing!


I've generated over $630k in a 60 day time frame from just ONE of my CPA businesses...


....and on Tuesday I want to show you exactly how I've been able to do that!


Click Here To Learn How We Generated $630k In 60 Days


The truth of the matter is this:


I'm not running any special offers that the next person can't run.....


….& I'm not running on any "secret" traffic network.

(For some reason people always think there's some big secret)


So what separates my results from the next person?


IT'S HOW I MONETISE TRAFFIC!


I don't leave MONEY on the table with my advertising campaigns unlike a lot of other marketers!


One thing I'm noticing is that a lot of marketers leave A LOT of money on the table and on Tuesday I'm going to do a webinar that shows you exactly what I mean.


The one thing I love about the summer is that I always have my biggest months with CPA!


And once you get good at this, you will too!


So if you want to see what I mean and get an inside look where i'll show you how I've been approaching campaigns lately then make sure you're on the webinar.


You can register for the webclass right now by clicking here


See you guys live on Tuesday!


Joao


( Dr. Opulent)





-%% Mr.Opulent

Unsubscribe

A1 Revenue 1160 Island Shore Lane Apt 300 Heathrow, Florida 32746 United States (424) 253-0646


No comments:

Post a Comment