Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Thursday, December 10, 2020

Fwd: 🍻Looking for a Sunday Escape? Come Attend Oktoberfest in Your Pyjamas! 🍻


   


Hey! How are things on your side of the world?

Over here in Munich, the past little while would have marked Oktoberfest 2020, an event that (under less dystopian circumstances) would have drawn over 6 million visitors to my beautiful city...

But hey, instead of moping & wistfully pining over what could have been, I decided instead to edit my first video in... gosh, a really long time.

So, today, I want to bring you with me on a virtual tour of Oktoberfest, which (as you'll see) is about much more than just drinking. You can watch it here.

This video includes tons of fun stuff including what every tent looks like, what kind of foods you can get, and fun facts like where Einstein worked (yes, really), how much the servers make (it's... a lot), as well as hidden secrets most visitors don't know.

Click here to see what Oktoberfest is *really* like!

So what else is new? I am honestly horrified by the passage of time right now, given that we're well into OCTOBER.

I know I have been pretty quiet lately, but of course that's because things are preeetty quiet on the travel front, and while I'm sure tales of me staring at my wall in pyjamas are just as enchanting, I've been diving head first into other exciting projects while travel is on pause.

Putting together virtual tours is quite fun though, so if you enjoy this one, let me know and I'll think of other fun ones to do!

In the meantime, here are some additional reads if you want to recreate some Oktoberfest magic at home:

  • Click here for my full Oktoberfest party planning guide
  • Click here for some Oktoberfest recipes you can recreate from home
  • Click here for a list of Oktoberfesty puns and Instagram captions (my proudest work, really)

Anyways, if you've scrolled to the end, hi! Click here for a virtual visit to the biggest beer festival in the entire world.

Enjoy, stay safe, and chat with you all soon,

Cheers,



 João


   



---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Christina Guan <hello@happytowander.com>
Date: Sun, Oct 11, 2020, 12:38 PM
Subject: 🍻Looking for a Sunday Escape? Come Attend Oktoberfest in Your Pyjamas! 🍻
To: João <joaoa.dsilva2019@gmail.com>





Stalk me on social media for real-time updates:


Stalk me on social media for real-time updates:

Instagram Pinterest Youtube Website
Unsubscribe | 1812 N Columbia Blvd Suite C15-669334, Portland, OR 97217

No comments:

Post a Comment