Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Fwd: How is Fear Holding You Back?




Hello,

I still remember the first time I saw my dad having a panic attack.

It was utterly terrifying.

He was rocking himself back and forth on the floor, sweating profusely, trembling from an unknown fear.

I didn't know it at the time, but his heart was racing, his body was numb, and he was detached from reality.

You may never experience what my dad did, but years later I realized that my dad's fears were just like OUR fears.

They cause us to tremble, cause our minds and hearts to race, and ultimately detach us from reality.

They hold us back from the business...and the life we long for.

Those panic attacks crippled my dad for nearly a year.

He tried every conceivable medication and technique to overcome them, with no luck.

Then one day, my dad told me he'd been panic attack free for more than a week.

What changed in that week?

What pill did he take?

What technique did he discover?

What food did he add or take away from his diet?

It was none of those things…

In today's podcast episode, I share he did and what it means for YOU.

CLICK HERE to listen to today's podcast episode!

I share the 3 sources of fear and how to overcome them.

I share the reality about how we perceive and process fear...and why it's not real.

And ultimately, I share a free resource that you should definitely get to help overcome the fears that are holding you back...once and for all!

This episode is NOT about affiliate marketing...but it is about YOU and your business!

It's about getting past the barriers holding you back from success.

CLICK HERE to listen to "How is Fear Holding You Back?"


Best regards,
Matt

P.S. I don't know that I've ever put out a more important episode for the times…

If you find value in this episode, would you do a friend or loved one who needs this message a favor and share it with them?

Just click the link below, copy it and send it to whoever would benefit from it.

Thanks!


Jon-jon


johnsilva.com/tag360 <== Here's the link to listen and to share! 

 




---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Matt McWilliams <matt@mattmcwilliams.com>
Date: Wed, Dec 2, 2020 at 8:15 AM
Subject: How is Fear Holding You Back?
To: <joaoa.dsilva2019@gmail.com>


Rghds,


mattmcwilliams.com/tag390 <== Here's the link to listen and to share!











Unsub? No please don't go! All of our systems are tied to your email, so if you unsub I can't continue to deliver you helpful content and training! I love sending you great stuff every week!

Manage my subscription






Or if you really want to, Unsubscribe here and miss out on all the upcoming awesome content.




This email was sent to joaoa.dsilva2019@gmail.com because you are a subscriber of Matt McWilliams Consulting, Inc.

7840 Auburn Rd, Ft. Wayne, IN 46825

No comments:

Post a Comment