Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Fwd: I decided to do this for you (everyone thinks I'm giving away too much!)





Hola Amigos,

If you have been around for a while, you know that I like to give REAL trainings full of value.

That's why, when I was thinking about what I wanted to put together for the end of 2020, I decided to do something unique.

Not only am I doing a PRETTY amazing training on December 10th, all about how to Position Your Brand in 2021 - with all of the most important lessons that allowed this to be our best year yet (despite 2020).

BUT I'm also giving TWO 'badass' gifts for the people that sign up and show up for this live masterclass.

Yes - I know I'm giving away too much - but it's December, after all and it has been an intense year.

So here's what you get for showing up:

#1 A COMPLETE Content Calendar for 2021. That means daily content/email/post etc. ideas for everyday of the upcoming year.

#2 Access to an EXCLUSIVE, free workshop on 12 Strategies You Can Apply in Order to Sign High-End Clients THIS WEEK and for weeks to come...

These are both things I give exclusively to my 1:1 clients - and wouldn't you know, I'm giving it to you as well!

So - if you don't want to miss these AMAZING goodies - sign up for the workshop right over here


With love,

   João  





---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Fabi Paolini <hola@fabipaolini.com>
Date: Wed, Dec 2, 2020 at 10:00 AM
Subject: I decided to do this for you (everyone thinks I'm giving away too much!)
To: João <joaoa.dsilva2019@gmail.com>

Con amor,

Fabi



Unsubscribe | Update your profile | 10740 NW 74th Lane, Miami, Florida 33178

No comments:

Post a Comment