Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Saturday, July 14, 2018

How I started my blog + SPOILER ALERT!!


--
Cheers,
John (João) A. Silva

805 291 6470 Mobile (VM)

"The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own. No apologies or excuses. No one to lean on, rely on, or blame. The gift is yours -- it is an amazing journey -- and you alone are responsible for the quality of it. This is the day your life really begins." -- B Moawad, author


    

Share: LinkedInTwitterFacebookGoogle+Email




---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Jeff Bullas <jeff@jeffbullas.com>
Date: Sat, Jul 14, 2018 at 2:41 PM
Subject: How I started my blog + SPOILER ALERT!!
To: <Joaoa.desilva2016@gmail.com>


Hi,

Did I tell you about how I got started blogging? Let's chat for a second.

in March 2009 I started a passion project with a $10 investment. A year later the creation escaped the lab, and became the million + community you are part of today.

But when I started I had no idea where to start when choosing a web host. Quite frankly, I didn't even know what web hosting meant. Luckily, I had a friend refer me to Bluehost to help me on my journey.

I wouldn't suggest wasting hours of your time trying to decide where to start. I know you want to get started on the fun part which is designing your blog! However, let me help you with the building blocks so that you will be ready to start getting creative!

Let me briefly tell you a little bit about Bluehost. Bluehost is special because of how painless they make the process of starting a blog. They offer things like:

  • Your website comes with WordPress already installed!
  • Free domain name included with your hosting account
  • 24/7 Support
  • 30 day money back guarantee

And so much more....And, are you ready for the best part?

SPOILER ALERT: Bluehost is having their BIGGEST SALE of the YEAR, on July 16th and 17th! Bluehost has helped so many people, just like you, get their blog's off of the ground, and this year they want to celebrate the day they were born and launched from the ground up, with you, by offering you the opportunity to start your blog for only $2.65/month!

To help simplify this process, I'm going to give you small steps to take towards starting your own blogging journey. Be on the lookout for my next email to learn the first step to getting started.

And don't forget, wait until the Bluehost sale before you sign up, to save big, starting on July 16th!

My thanks in advance for your consideration, time and attention.

Best


João


%%



%Jeff

Unsubscribe

Jeffbullas.com Pty Ltd
PO Box 73
Lilyfield, New South Wales 2040
Australia
+61413662620

No comments:

Post a Comment