Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Saturday, December 2, 2017

Fwd: Your business needs this tool and today’s the day to get it ...


--
Cheers,
John (João) A. Silva

805 291 6470 Mobile (VM)

"The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own. No apologies or excuses. No one to lean on, rely on, or blame. The gift is yours -- it is an amazing journey -- and you alone are responsible for the quality of it. This is the day your life really begins." -- B Moawad, author


    

Share: LinkedInTwitterFacebookGoogle+Email

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jeff Bullas <jeff@jeffbullas.com>
Date: Tue, Nov 28, 2017 at 9:47 AM
Subject: Your business needs this tool and today's the day to get it ...
To: joaoa.dsilva2017@gmail.com


Hi,

A quick e-mail today.

I want to tell you about a great tool that I have been using for the last 2 years and that is used by some names you'll probably recognize (AirBNB, theChive, Tony Robbins and Tim Ferriss).

Since I started using it in February 2016, I have added over 100,000 people to my email list.

It's called Sumo, a set of tools that help automate your business's growth.

What I love about this tool is it is something that is used by some of the biggest sites on the Internet, but is also easy to use and accessible for people like me and you.

If you're reading this email that means you probably joined my list via one of Sumo's tools that I use on my website.

Cool, huh?

They work seamlessly on your site without taking away from your message.

Personally, I recommend you start with using their List Builder.

It's a phenomenal way to grow your email list and the painless install takes less than a minute.

How cool is that?

Check out Sumo here (I recommend the Small plan to start with):

Be your best,


João

P.S. Seriously,install Sumo on your site right now



%%


%%Jeff

PP.S. Seriously,install Sumo on your site right now:


No comments:

Post a Comment