Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Saturday, April 29, 2017

Fwd: Gift #3...as promised


--
Cheers,
John (João) A. Silva

805 291 6470 Mobile (VM)

"The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own. No apologies or excuses. No one to lean on, rely on, or blame. The gift is yours -- it is an amazing journey -- and you alone are responsible for the quality of it. This is the day your life really begins." -- B Moawad, author

Share: LinkedInTwitterFacebookGoogle+Email



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mr.Opulent (A1 Revenue) <mropulent@a1revenue.com>
Date: Tue, May 24, 2016 at 9:02 AM
Subject: Gift #3...as promised
To: joaoa.desilva2016@gmail.com


 
Having trouble viewing this email? Click here
 
Company Logo
 
 
 
 
Hey Joao,
 

Yesterday you received:

Gift #1: 5 Steps to creating a profitable mobile campaign.

Gift #2: The only 3 metrics you'll ever need for 6 figure months

So if you missed those, you might want to do a quick search in your inbox for this subject line: I'm keeping my promise

Go ahead and do it now. I'll wait. :)

Now that you're caught back up, you need to check this out:

[Blog Post]  $85.75 Spent On Facebook $3,300 Generated - Money Metrics VS Deceptive Metrics

http://mropulent.com/85-75-spent-on-facebook-3330-generated-money-metrics-vs-deceptive-metrics/

I truly saved the best for last.

You're about to access exactly how i was able to turn $85.00 worth of Facebook ads into $3,300.

This is without a doubt the most popular blog post I've ever released, and so I know you'll love it too.

So what are you waiting for?

Go read it now!

Talk soon,

Mr Opulent

 
 

P.S. Like what you've seen in these last few messages?

Then good news! 

Every week I send out more content just like this, so there's even more good stuff coming your way.

But here's the BIGGIE...

You need to make sure you whitelist my email address: mropulent@a1revenue.com

...and mark all my mails as "Important" if you're using Gmail.

Also, make sure you're in my private Facebook group because I also announce new content updates on those platforms, and again I don't want you to miss out.

Join me in my Facebook group here


Cheers,



João Silva

IT &eBiz Consultant

 

If you no longer wish to receive our emails, click the link below:
Unsubscribe
A1 Revenue 1160 Island Shore Lane Apt 300 Heathrow, Florida 32746 United States (424) 253-0646

No comments:

Post a Comment