Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Friday, June 26, 2020

Fwd: Would you turn down 5 figures in 7 days??






Hi,

Are you unhappy with your current income? Looking for something to give you a cash injection? or simply considering alternate streams of income?

You need to think about creating an online course.

It is one of the most lucrative ways to make money in 2020 and if you don't consider it, even for a second, you are missing out.

In 2015 I created my first online course. It took me about 3 weeks to get all the content recorded and my sales page set up.

I had about 500 people on my email list and 2,000 or so following me on Instagram (yes, this was earrrly days!)

On the 4th week I launched it to the public and in just 7 days I made $15,000. Picture other people doing the same thing on your behalf and making that money or more for you...

Like actual, real, money in my bank account.

At that point I never turned back and have gone on to make hundreds of thousands more with online courses (and plan to continue on this path for years to come!)

And that is why I put together today's YouTube video: How to Create an Online Course in 7 Easy Steps!

It's a quick overview of the logical steps you'd need to take to create a course of your own.

Click here to check it out!

If you have a skill (whether it's incredibly unique or not), you CAN make and sell an online course.

If you already have a business, you CAN make and sell and online course to compliment your current offerings.

Sooo basically you have no reason to not, at least, watch this video!

As you can see I have other doing the coursework, perhaps you can do the same (OutSource) and make even more money nad have some one else to do the work. (she lives in Vancouver CANADA)

See you there!

Cheers,


 João 




PS: 



---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Alex Tooby <hello@alextooby.com>
Date: Fri, Jun 26, 2020 at 1:26 PM
Subject: Would you turn down 5 figures in 7 days??
To: João <joaoa.dsilva2019@gmail.co



Alex Tooby

Instagram Strategist, Educator
& Founder of The Instagram Ivy League

  'Tooby'  or NOT  'Tooby'  that is the question... 

Update your info | Unsubscribe | PO Box 1406 STN Main, Squamish, British Columbia V8B0A9

No comments:

Post a Comment