Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Monday, June 29, 2020

Fwd: Should I Start A Blog? Here Are The Top Reasons You Will Love Blogging





Hey!

Are you wondering if you should start a blog? Have you been thinking about starting a blog for a while? Maybe you're trying to find a way to make extra money?

A lot of people wonder if I started blogging to make extra money.

The truth is that I had no idea you could make money blogging when I started Making Sense of Cents.

I was so clueless when I first started my blog. And, it seemed like a very random thing when I first heard about blogging, but I decided to go ahead and create a blog of my own.

Making Sense of Cents was started simply as a way to keep track of my own personal finance journey. Most people in my life didn't even know I had a blog.

It's so funny to think back to when I first started my blog, but I'm so glad I gave blogging a chance. I can't imagine how different my life would have been if I didn't have this website.

I was just like you, asking myself should I start a blog. I realized there was no good reason not to, so I learned how to start a blog. It completely changed my life, and I'm so glad I gave it a try!

Because of how blogging changed my life, I love telling others about it. That's exactly what I'm doing today if you are on the fence about starting a blog.

Blogging helped me pay off my debt, quit my day job, travel full-time, and more. The best part is that I love what I do and I make a great income at the same time.

Please head to Should I Start A Blog? Here Are The Top Reasons You Will Love Blogging to read the full article. Save it to Pinterest if youcan for later read...

Thanks!

Related content:

What's stopping you from starting a blog? Hit reply to this email <joaoa.desilva2020@gmail.com>and let me know!


--
Cheers,
John (João) A. Silva

805 291 6470 Mobile (VM)

"The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own. No apologies or excuses. No one to lean on, rely on, or blame. The gift is yours -- it is an amazing journey -- and you alone are responsible for the quality of it. This is the day your life really begins." -- B Moawad, author


    

Share: LinkedInTwitterFacebookGoogle+Email




---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Michelle Schroeder-Gardner <michelle@makingsenseofcents.com>
Date: Mon, Jun 29, 2020 at 12:09 PM
Subject: Should I Start A Blog? Here Are The Top Reasons You Will Love Blogging
To: joaoa <joaoa.desilva2016@gmail.com>

Michelle from Making Sense of Cents

--------------------------------------------

Related content:

What's stopping you from starting a blog? Hit reply to this email <michelle@makingsenseofcents.com> and let me know!



Unsubscribe | Update your profile | 411 Walnut Street #13918, Green Cove Springs, FL 32043-3443

No comments:

Post a Comment