Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Monday, April 16, 2018

Six (6) Business Mistakes Every New Entrepreneur Should Avoid

Pls, like my pages and find out how come I have over 9,000 fans, followers and friends and $$$/ month from eac.


Six Business Mistakes Every New Entrepreneur Should Avoid

YEC

We cover startups, founders and entrepreneur lessons.

Post written by:
Young Entrepreneur Council

  YEC is an invite-only organization comprised of the world's most successful entrepreneurs 40 and younger.   

When starting out as a new entrepreneur, you need to be ready for all kinds of challenges and obstacles, from insufficient funding to tough competition, as well as trouble finding enough customers or dealing with incapable employees. But perhaps some of the most frustrating problems you will face will be those you cause yourself, as a consequence of a mis-timed action or off-day decision.

Mistakes are part of any entrepreneur’s journey; after all, to err is human. However, armed with knowledge and advice from peers, new entrepreneurs can plan ahead to help deal with some of the most common mistakes of running a business.

Below, six members of Young Entrepreneur Council talk about the biggest mistakes they ever made throughout their career, as well as how to successfully circumvent them. Here's what they said:

Photos courtesy of individual members

Members share some missteps they've made, as well as what they've learned from the experience.

1. Failing to Create Accountability

Create accountability in a service-based business! When I started, I let students sign up and pay when they arrived to class — my attrition was terrible! I remember “filling” my first class and it rained in NYC that day, so only three people showed up. Charging even a small amount creates accountability in customers: If you value what you do, then they will, too. - Jen Oleniczak Brown, The Engaging Educator

2. Working With the Wrong People

I've made lots of mistakes, but my biggest mistakes have always been working with the wrong people. You are going to make these mistakes. It's very common. Many companies have ousted founder and/or co-founders. The key is to be prepared with a long-term vesting schedule and the use of cliffs for everything. You can also identify problems early. If the shared vision isn't there, it's not going to work. - Abraham Kamarck, True Made Foods, Inc.

3. Ignoring Your Instincts

I didn’t listen to my instincts about a business adviser and almost lost my business. In my gut, I didn’t trust him, but he convinced me otherwise. My mistake was not verifying his claims. Yrust but verify. I now do extensive due diligence and verify people by learning who they surround themselves with. Honest people will not be afraid to share their group of friends. Show me your friends, and show me who you are. - Hadari Oshri, xehar

4. Starting Without Proper Funding

I started my business without proper funding, and although I made it work, I had to move back in with my mom and/ or gf, work from her spare bedroom for a while because I couldn't afford my own rent. It took a year to build the business up, without any backing, to be able to afford an apartment, then another year before I had an office and could hire. Be prepared or be ready to sacrifice! - James Moore, Small Business Owners of America

5. Overcommitting Yourself

As an early entrepreneur, you are hungry and driven by success. Success can come in multiple forms, such as developmental milestones or revenue growth. For those focused on revenue growth, it can be easy to overcommit yourself and your team. By doing so, you are setting yourself up to fail and only making your company's scalability more challenging than it already is. - Ryan Christiansen, Ntooitive Digital

6. Not Prioritizing Sales

Marketing and Sales are everything. Make sure you can get people to pay you money for your ideas before you spend months, or even years, trying to build a company around it. - Jason Wardrop, Arsenal MKG, Inc.

  


>>>> paypal.me/JohnSilva/ <<<<<

Since you’re here …

… we have a small favour to ask. More people are reading My Blog than ever but advertising revenues across the media are falling fast. And unlike many newsletter organisations, we haven’t put up a paywall – we want to keep our journalism as open as we can. So you can see why we need to ask for your help. The My Blog’s independent, investigative journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our perspective matters – because it might well be your perspective, too.

  " I appreciate there not being a paywall: it is more democratic for the media to be available for all and not a commodity to be purchased by a few. I’m happy to make a contribution so others with less means still have access to information."
    Thos. Sweden

If everyone who reads our reporting, who likes it, helps fund it, our future would be much more secure. For as little as $1, you can support the My Blog – and it only

>>>> paypal.me/JohnSilva/ <<<<<

My thanks in advance for your consideration, time and attention.

Published by John (João)A. Silva,
MSCS, MCEC/ CEC, MCSE, C|EH, SEC+, CASP
Webmaster, IT & eBiz Consultant

http://NstaCPUbiz.com Join us free as my guest, NOW! Get you free eBooks created .or. re-brand one of ours, your choice...

http://InstantComputerBiz.com

eBizCard

Check out Auto Tweets -> http://simplesolutions.club/autotweets/?hop=silvajoaoa


AGAIN... http://NstaCPUbiz.com Join us free as my guest, NOW! Get you free eBooks created .or. re-brand one of ours, your choice...

http://InstantComputerBiz.com

eBizCard

Check out Auto Tweets -> http://simplesolutions.club/autotweets/?hop=silvajoaoa

Sponsor(s): Italia or Linda Elze is the Owner of http://CyberWealthZone.com. Check us out anytime for marketing tips and a free subscription to our cutting edge newsletter. Check out Paid Social Media Jobs -> http://www.CyberWealthZone.com/?rd=vu7tYnfT
Check out Auto Tweets -> http://www.CyberWealthZone.com/?rd=ww4psBcZ

Keywords: internet marketing, affiliate marketing, sales, online sales, business, online business, make money online, work from home, seo, blogging, article marketing, websites


Published by John (João)A. Silva,
MSCS, MCEC/ CEC, MCSE, C|EH, SEC+, CASP
Webmaster, IT & eBiz Consultant

Get Freedom... Freedom+ ... Freedom Premium... empir.us/elinx/?5106
http://myempirepro.com/member/?ref=5106 that's Freedom... Freedom+ .... Freedom Premium http://NstaCPUbiz.com Join us free as my guest, NOW! Get you free eBooks created .or. re-brand one of ours, your choice...

http://InstantComputerBiz.com

eBizCard

Check out Auto Tweets -> http://simplesolutions.club/autotweets/?hop=silvajoaoa




Comments about the program on fb.com at my sponsors site:









Yours in Abundant Success,

João (John) Silva


No comments:

Post a Comment