Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Thursday, April 5, 2018

Fwd: The one word that will change your life....


--
Cheers,
John (João) A. Silva

805 291 6470 Mobile (VM)

"The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own. No apologies or excuses. No one to lean on, rely on, or blame. The gift is yours -- it is an amazing journey -- and you alone are responsible for the quality of it. This is the day your life really begins." -- B Moawad, author


    

Share: LinkedInTwitterFacebookGoogle+Email



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jeff Bullas <jeff@jeffbullas.com>
Date: Sun, Mar 18, 2018 at 4:47 PM
Subject: The one word that will change your life....
To: Joaoa.desilva2016@gmail.com


Hi,

I was annoyed.

Seething.

Here I was talking with a client that was demanding the impossible.

It wasn't the first time I had these types of conversations with them.

I asked them "When do you want delivery?"

"Next week" was the reply.

My short answer.

"Yes…..we can do that".

I was traveling that week and had to pull all nighters to deliver for a dysfunctional corporate ladder climber.

You know.

The ones that know more about politics than performance.

I slept in the car to recover as my partner drove.

My team back in the office worked 18 hour days.

But we delivered.

On time.

A few weeks later the client said we weren't providing good enough service.

They had found another supplier.

At the time I was devastated.

But the truth.

I came to realize a few months later that I should have fired the client first.

Not even taken them on.

I learned that not all clients are worth working for.

Life's too short.

But there is one word that used more often will change your life...and business.

Read the rest of the article here.

Have a great week and keep being awesome.

Best

Joao




Jeff

Unsubscribe

Jeffbullas.com Pty Ltd
PO Box 73
Lilyfield, New South Wales 2040
Australia
+61413662620


No comments:

Post a Comment