Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Friday, October 13, 2017

Fwd: How Do You Know When the Time Is Right To…?


--
Cheers,
John (João) A. Silva

805 291 6470 Mobile (VM)

"The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own. No apologies or excuses. No one to lean on, rely on, or blame. The gift is yours -- it is an amazing journey -- and you alone are responsible for the quality of it. This is the day your life really begins." -- B Moawad, author


    

Share: LinkedInTwitterFacebookGoogle+Email



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ruth Soukup <ruth@livingwellspendingless.com>
Date: Thu, Sep 28, 2017 at 10:16 AM
Subject: How Do You Know When the Time Is Right To…?
To: joaoa.desilva2016@gmail.com


Hi

I'm constantly amazed at the unending capacity of my love for my kids. Even when they drive me nuts, I love them more than I could've imagined possible. They're the reason I get up in the morning, and the reason I work so hard.

If you're a parent, you know what I'm talking about. I'm not saying anything new. Millions of parents feel the exact same way.

Before we had our first daughter, though, I heard countless people talk about their love for their children and how having them was the best thing that ever happened to them. Even when you know it's probably true, it's a little tough to imagine when you first find out you're pregnant.

Have you ever heard a first-time expecting couple say, "We are so ready for this. We've got it all figured out, and we're not nervous about a thing. The timing couldn't be better!"?

Of course not! They're all terrified, just like we were. Of course, looking back on it, many of us realize just how "perfect" the timing was because we can't imagine our lives without our children.

So why am I going on this parenthood rant?

EBA Weekly

Well, the other day, one of my blogger friends was asking me about launching her first product. She kept saying, "I'm still nervous about launching a product. I just don't think I'm ready." Then she asked me, "How did you know it was the right time to launch your first product?"

I told her there was no magic time to launch a product, and if she waited for the perfect moment when she was 100% prepared, she'd be waiting forever.

Then I started laughing! It sounded like we were talking about choosing the right time to have a baby.

The more I thought about it, though, the more I noticed the similarities. (Yes, I know that launching a product is nothing compared to birthing a child, but bear with me.)

Is the timing right? Am I really ready? What if I'm not a good businessperson?

Aside from a few basic criteria and prep work, the answer is: You'll never know till you go for it. It's a leap of faith, but it's a leap that every successful blogger eventually takes.

On the latest EBA blog post, we're talking about how to take that leap of faith and launch your first product! If you've been nervous about venturing into the unknown, check out the post HERE.

Once you have launched your first successful product, you won't be able to imagine your blogging business without it!

See you there!


João




xoxo, %%Ruth

Facebook Twitter Pinterest

You are receiving this exclusive newsletter because you expressed interest in Elite Blog Academy. If you no longer wish to receive our emails, click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment