Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

[LIVE] Automated Video Marketing + steal 2 of my campaigns


--
Cheers,
John (João) A. Silva

805 291 6470 Mobile (VM)

"The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own. No apologies or excuses. No one to lean on, rely on, or blame. The gift is yours -- it is an amazing journey -- and you alone are responsible for the quality of it. This is the day your life really begins." -- B Moawad, author

Share: LinkedInTwitterFacebookGoogle+Email



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: -- Joshua Zamora -- <support@zamuraiblogger.com>
Date: Thu, Jun 15, 2017 at 10:02 AM
Subject: [LIVE] Automated Video Marketing + steal 2 of my campaigns
To: joaoa.desilva2016@gmail.com


Hey Zamurai Warrior,

AutoNars + my amazing bonus package
is LIVE!

AutoNars allows ANYONE to run automated
webinars WITHOUT needing any complicated
tech skills and without a hefty monthly
fee.

It's like video marketing on STEROIDS!

You're combining the power of video
with the power of webinars and you
have the best of both worlds!

But it gets better!!!

AutoNars comes built-in with TWO high-converting
webinar campaigns that you can use to profit BIG!

So you don't have to worry about creating
your own webinars - just use the PROVEN
ones that are built-in.

Short on time? > access your account here

=====================
My Amazing Bonus Package
=====================

If you missed my email from yesterday,
I've put together a VERY special bonus
for AutoNars.

For the first 100 people who pick this
up, I'm going to be giving you TWO of
MY best converting webinar videos to
use along with AutoNars.

I've been using these webinars to add an
additional 6-figures to my business so
far this year and TODAY you get to leverage
my hard work for big profits.

Yup, I'll be sending you the full video files
and you'll be able to immediately plug
them into your account!

How To Claim your bonus?

All you'll have to do is:

1. Purchase through my link
2. Forward your receipt by replying to
this email.

And that's it :)

You'l be getting a VERY powerful video
marketing app, AND two of my BEST converting
webinar campaigns.

Your Marketing Sensei,

Joshua Zamora

P.S. If you're a little more advanced with
webinar marketing, you'll be able to use
your own webinars with AutoNars.

However, if you're pretty new to webinars,
you'll be able to use the two built-in
campaigns, PLUS get my additional TWO
campaigns as a free bonus :)

> access your account here


My thanks in advance for your time, attention and consideration.

Cheers,

John










10441 SW 100TH CT
MIAMI FL 33186
USA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options


No comments:

Post a Comment