Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Sunday, November 8, 2015

Do you take it personally?

Friend ... Aj Money here. I have something new for you. In this 3-minute video, I share two extremely helpful ideas to deal with criticism. I was speaking with a buddy of mine. He shared how, when I started Evercoach, he was skeptical. Very skeptical. He said.. "Ajit I thought you were crazy. You will never make it. Most coaches are female. You are a male. Above that you have a weird accent. Why would anyone care?" He followed it by saying, "I see you make a real difference even with those drawbacks." He is an amazing guy. Nothing to take away from him. One of the golden people you wanna connect with. ... When you are on the receiving end though, a comment like that could sometime pull you down. Criticism can pull you down. Don't let that happen to you. I don't let it happen to me. In this short video I talk about: [+] The difference between different types of criticism [+] Whose opinion (and criticism is nothing more than an opinion of someone else) to take into account [+] How to not take things personally [+] The ultimate power of “F$#% them!" phrase I'm sure you'll learn a lot and have tons of fun watching this hilarious video as well. Don't forget to let me know what you thought of the video in the comments section. And, of course, subscribe to our Youtube Channel to stay updated. Much love, Aj Money % Courtesy of Ajit Nawalkha Co-founder, Evercoach eMail sen to be reposted by Promo-bot P.S. Taylor knows what she's talking about: 'Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake I shake it off, I shake it off Heartbreakers gonna break, break, break, break, break And the fakers gonna fake, fake, fake, fake, fake Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake I shake it off, I shake it off Watch me sing that here... I am real good at it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment