Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Sunday, November 15, 2015

A New eBook Coming Out. Sneak Peek and Offer... Are You Cut Out to be an Internet Marketer?

I wanted to give you a short excerpt from my eBook called, "Internet Marketing Secrets". Click Here And GET Started NOW It will be out later this NEXT week so stay tuned. Here is a short sample for you... ====== from chapter 1, section 3 Are You Cut Out to be an Internet Marketer? Day to day then, what might this process look like for the discerning marketer? And is it a lifestyle that’s right for you? Here is an example of just ONE of my daily conversations with someone on the path to failure: (this was via our live chat system) Prospect: I am looking to for leads to build my list, but i am unemployeed at the moment. ME: what is your budget like? Prospect: I have no money left at all. (comment: this answer is what they give me 99% of the time) ME: in that case I recommend you find a job or learn that leads are no good without understanding how to convert them Prospect: I am in a company that is called [I will keep this private] and they are providing me with free coaching. The reason I'm broke is because I used what I had left to set up this business. I am cleaning a house witch is providing me some cash. ME: glad to hear. Our program is free to signup into on the page you are on now (he is on one of our landing pages but is not signing up) ME: how long have you been trying to earn online? Prospect: About eight years with no success ME: I guess that coaching for free is not working? Prospect: I have just started a few days ago and i know this one will be it for me. I just have to generate a leads list so I can show people what i have to offer. i got into this because of the free coaching which is awesome. I have a domain name and website, a lead generator, an autoreponder and a few other awesome things i got for free and i upgraded for 1 dollar. they launch a new product on Monday and i am trying to get into that because it is an awesome product. ME: how big is your list now? Prospect: 0 ME: do you know how to generate leads and build a list? Prospect: NO ME: then that coaching is NO good bud after ONE day you should have a list started and leads coming in do you see the fact that YOU are my lead right now? You should be me right now… does that make sense? Prospect: yes, I have the ads and all and they showed me how to generate leads from facebook but i am still not as savvy on the web as others ME: do you understand what I am writing to you? Number 1, your coaching program is clearly NOT working. Second you are doing this all wrong… it’s so bad I can't even believe it myself. Another one bites the dust. Why did he fail for so long? Easy, he is getting the wrong type of training! He needs to BE ME! Folks, you can get by as a marketer without writing even a line of code, or even building a website yourself. Nevertheless though, you should be able to basically use most online web based software and find your way around a mouse and keyboard confidently. Your grandma in other words probably isn’t cut out for Internet marketing. What happened above in my chat conversation is something to be aware of. If you answer the question: Do you have money to invest in your business? “NO I don’t have any money right now.” Then you are NOT cut out for any business online or off PERIOD! Well, that's all I am giving you for now. Do you need the solution to actually making it online? Click Here And GET Started NOW .or. Click Here And GET Started NOW Cheers, JSilva, Webmeister http://www.InstantComputerBiz.com Offer: Click Here And GET Started NOW eMail: joaoa.desilva2016@gmail.com URL: http://www.InstantComputerBiz.com Worldprofit, Inc., 17505-107 ave, 205, Edmonton, AB t5s1e5, CANADA http://www.bbb.org/edmonton/business-reviews/internet-services/worldprofitcom-in-edmonton-ab-109526

No comments:

Post a Comment