Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Monday, February 17, 2020

Fwd: I bet you didn't know this about me








Hi!

You've heard me share about how we first started travel blogging, with our Las Vegas vacation, but did you know that I didn't feel like an official travel blogger until the next year?

It wasn't until after we took a week-long California Coast Cruise over Easter Vacation that I truly felt like I was a professional travel blogger.
This was the first time that  João   and the girls had been on a cruise and my first time since I was a teenager, perhaps younger.
We were so excited about this vacation and to share all about it.
We couldn't believe that we were being hosted on this vacation ( and a really expensive one at that ) and didn't have to pay for it.

This cruise line provided us connecting mini-suites w/doors on a week long cruise in exchange for posts on my blog.

Even though we were doing real work sharing about it... it was a working vacation, it didn't feel like the kind of "real" work I was used to, we were "Teleworking."
I was actually really excited to do this work!

Here I am with the girls on the cruise ( they were so little then 😢 )

Plus I loved seeing how happy my family was and knowing that I was the reason for this happiness.
Since that trip, I have been able to use the system that I created to pitch and take my family on over 80 + more travel blogging vacations.
A day never goes by that I don't stop and think about what a great life travel blogging has given me, and my whole family!

Do you want to create these same types of memories and opportunities for your family?

If so, our Travel Blogging + Biz Blastoff training will give you the exact system to make this happen.

It's a system that works.

You simply have to follow it like our student Jay has done (see the interview).

Today is the last day for the FLASH SALE (unbelievable price and a truly special bonus).

Get the Details about the Flash Sale HERE

It ends (Friday at midnight).

Then, it's back to the regular price and the special bonus will no longer be included, (in the event you missed the deal).

This is YEARS of our life as fam, wrapped up into this training.

Take advantage of what I've learned so you can create the special opportunities in your life for your fam.


READY TO TRAVEL? Find out about the special deal we have for you!!

My thanks in advance for your attention, consideration, energy, time and trouble.

Have a great day! Enjoy Your week!

JoAn ( &  João  ( John ) )

P.S. If you haven't started your blog yet, you still have time! Here are the steps and special pricing we've worked out for our students. For a limited time, you will also get our WP Fast Launch course (Our $197 WordPress and Bluehost tutorial) for FREE when you sign up for your blog through us.










































---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Heather & Pete Reese <reese@itsalovelylife.com>
Date: Fri, Feb 14, 2020 at 9:14 AM
Subject: I bet you didn't know this about me
To: Joao <joaoa.desilva2020@gmail.com>

--%Heather & Pete Reese   
Unsubscribe | Update your profile | PO Box 1243, Bonsall, California 92003

No comments:

Post a Comment