Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Monday, February 17, 2020

Fwd: Don't let this happen to you too - Final reminder







Hi!

When we first started travel blogging, I just wanted to take more vacations.

I feel like I should tell you some fluffed up version about this, like that I wanted to share the world with my readers or something like that, but I didn't.
I wanted to go on more vacations with my family. It was that simple.
And we did go on more vacations (over 80+ of them, so far to be exact).
But what I felt about these trips completely changed.
In fact, they changed me.
After our first international trip to Turks and Caicos, I did a 180 degrees.
You see, just getting to this vacation was hard and stressful - more mentally than physically.
It did take three (3) flights to physically get there, but my mind created the hardship and possible hazardous duty, aspect.
I have never liked to fly unless I was the pilot nor drive unless I was the driver and that is putting it nicely. I'm a bad passenger.
I had to do some major mental work to get on a plane, let alone three (3) of them!
British Airways has a program (I'll discuss that later) for this... fear of flying!
But after that trip and seeing how happy my family was, I made a promise to myself that I wasn't going to let anything stop us from traveling more... especially my fears!

Fear held me back from living my dreams. The one that wins is the one you feed most. Don't feed your fears! Otherwise you'll miss you dreams and regret it later!

And looking back, why did I let it hold me back?

All I can say now is that I'm happy I finally confronted my fears and took the action to put fear in its place.

Now I can't imagine our lives ever going back to how they used to be when we didn't travel like we do now.
We are closer as a family and we have ever been and we have made memories 'Kodak moments,' that will last a lifetime all because of our travel blog.

Don't let fear stand in your way of doing something great. Do it scared!

You've heard all about our course this week, but now it's time to let you know that it's time for the Flash Sale to end (midnight PST).

We want nothing more than to show you exactly how you can travel more too.

But, you've gotta jump in and join us tonight (if you want the 50% off price, the Vacation Voucher, and other bonuses)


GO HERE NOW BEFORE THE FLASH SALE CLOSES  AND THIS AMAZING DEAL IS GONE FOREVER

Remember, progress in life doesn't happen by sitting around and waiting for things to happen. Praying, wishing and hoping is not a plan...

It's about taking action and taking specific steps to move you towards your goals & objectives.

If traveling more is one of your goals, this is one specific step that will help get you there.

Join us for the Travel Blogging + Biz Blastoff now and take advantage of the Amazing deal we've put together for you (Prices never be this low, AGAIN).

(We're split testing to see what the market will bear, prices will go up again w/o notice!)

motionmailapp.com

See you in the VIP group!


João & JoAn Silva 

P.S. The Travel Blogging + Biz Blastoff is perfect for those that haven't even started a blog yet (we'll show you how to start) and those that are experienced but want to add travel content to their blogs.





































---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Heather & Pete Reese <reese@itsalovelylife.com>
Date: Fri, Feb 14, 2020 at 8:05 PM
Subject: Don't let this happen to you too - Final reminder
To: Joao <joaoa.desilva2020@gmail.com>
--%Heather & Pete  
Unsubscribe | Update your profile | PO Box 1243, Bonsall, California 92003

No comments:

Post a Comment