Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Sunday, February 16, 2020

Fwd: Alert: Drugs are bad but clients are good





Hi, 

If you're a sceptic, you might think admitting my past as a drug dealer (or pimp),   makes me shady.

...but then you gotta think…

We've all got a past… you… me… even your pastor, if you have one... there are skeletons in the closets... 

And while your past may not be like mine, there's one thing you now know for sure:

I tell the fucking truth.

Like... who in their right mind would embellish stories like I shared in this video just for more attention? The truth gets enough attention without the need for lies LoL... I embrace it! 

And I spent a long time ashamed of my past - until - until I saw how it served me...  Well!! 

I make it mine own! 

...'till I saw how the Black Market Formula not only helped me get more clients, but how the equation (when applied) helped over 527 + fitpros do the same in their businesses also.

Truth is, I used to hide the source of the Black Market Formula from everyone.

I used to teach it... but I told people I got it from somewhere else,  cause I was ashamed...

But here is the truth:

The Black Market Formula is the most powerful system on the market to honestly and ethically grow your fitpro business or any biz.... truth be told! 

See,  this image below?

image

This is where a 12 month test was done in the business and generated almost $1,000,000 in the first year alone with it,  see.

And it's done a lot more for me my customers and my clients since then, too.

Want access to the training?

Go here: "Black Market Formula"

- João 

PS. Get The Formula Here
























..... 


---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Andrew Sparks <as@fitgro.com>
Date: Thu, Feb 13, 2020, 8:15 AM
Subject: Alert: Drugs are bad but clients are good
To: <joaoa.desilva2020@gmail.com>

--Andrew

Unsubscribe

FitGro™ 10400 NE 4th St, Bellevue, Washington 98004 United States

No comments:

Post a Comment