Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Sunday, February 16, 2020

Fwd: Black Market Formula (and bonus...)





Hello, again

So, I was a drug dealer...

Everyone has a story and if you checked out this video already, you now know a small part of mine.

Of course there's lots more to my story I'll share later, but right now this equation here....

A * L * C = C²

...it's the most important part... cause it will help you grow your online fitness business.

Truth is... since I released it to my clients...

...it's produced over $10,000,000 in revenue for them (all verifiable), and I'm just getting started with it...

If you haven't had a chance to check out the training yet:
Watch the "Black Market Formula" Training here

And just being straight with you...

I learned a ton about business when I lived in the underworld.

That world has the same challenges as the legit world of business... no shit...

I saw people try start a business like mine and do well...

Just to crash and crumble cause they didn't know how to make it work...

I saw people try to take my turf...

And get shut down cause me and my team were better...

And a whole bunch of other things, too...

But there were so many lessons I feel I have a lifetime of knowledge to share from that alone...

And it would be easy to just drop the video and walk away and hope you apply it...

But I don't just wanna drop a video and move on with no change in your business.

I want to give you a bonus for opting in and getting the video, which is this:

A FREE Implementation Call with one of my coaches.

It ain't like a 60 minute hard sell sales call or anything like that, it's legitimately a 15-20 min call with my team to find out how you can apply the "Black Market Formula". The Deal of the Decade! 

If you wanna take it further after that, cool, do it.

I want you to get a head start,  we're beginning early,  the decade don't start 'till 2021 pero odometer_ cappish!? Gotta plan for it,  NOW! 

Fugettaboutit!! 

But if you don't then just make sure you apply the shit from the video and from one of my top team members so it's not a waste of my time.

Deal?

Register for your BONUS Implementation Call here.

Till tomorrow...

João 
Ex Bad Dude, Now Good Dude.

PS. Grab your BONUS Call now.






















---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Andrew Sparks <as@fitgro.com>
Date: Wed, Feb 12, 2020, 11:44 PM
Subject: Black Market Formula (and bonus...)
To: <joaoa.desilva2020@gmail.com>

--Andrew
Ex Bad Boss Dude, Now Good Dude.

PS. Grab your BONUS Call now.


Unsubscribe

FitGro™ 10400 NE 4th St, Bellevue, Washington 98004 United States

No comments:

Post a Comment