Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Debt Free Stories

 





Hello!

I love a good debt free story! Don't you? If you are interested in learning how to pay off debt, the 18 stories I'm about to share will teach, motivate, and inspire you, to do so.

Because I wanted to pay off my debt as quickly as possible, I knew I needed some extra motivation.

Finding a good debt free story would give me the boost of energy I needed to keep working on my side hustles, finding new ways to save, and put all of my extra money towards that $50K student debt, for example.

I also learned so many great hacks, tips and tricks to help me pay off my debt that I wouldn't have learned about otherwise. Not all of the tips I read about worked for me, but some did.

By reading other people's debt payoff stories and learning how to become debt free, I believe that you can find motivation to pay off your own debt.

You can learn new approaches to paying off debt. And, you will realize that paying off your debt is possible.

You may find one debt free story in this article that really clicks with you – maybe the person was in a similar situation as you, had more debt than you, etc. Finding a debt free story that inspires you can be truly motivating.

One of the things I also like reading about in these stories is how paying off debt changed the person's life for the better.

And, learning how to become debt free can lead to many positives, such as:

  • You may finally feel less financial stress.
  • You can stop living paycheck to paycheck.
  • You may be able to use that money towards something more important, like saving for retirement.
  • Reaching debt freedom may allow you to pursue other goals in life, such as traveling more or looking for a better job.

In today's article, I am sharing 18 interviews and guest posts I did with people who share their debt free story. You'll learn how much debt they had, how long it took to pay off, and what they did to make it possible.

While some of their debt payoff strategies may seem crazy or impossible to you, they show that paying off debt is possible.

But, don't get discouraged if it takes you longer than what you read about in these stories. It isn't about comparing yourself to others, and everyone has to start somewhere. Even if you can only pay off a fraction of what the people below are able to do or if it takes you twice as long, you are still doing something to improve your life. 

Perhaps I'll do a following article if you like about the Ai (artificial intelligent) systems that help you find money, save money and pay your debts automatically and painlessly like digit.co. Here's a taste...

Whenever your checking balance falls below $XX.00, digit automatically see that before it happens, withdraws from ie. 'Rainy Day'   ☔️ Funds that was saved from your round ups... your 

  keep-the-change'    or cash back programs,  'and  Credit Card ... savings / payment account(s) ...

        to bring it back up to $50.00  wherein XX is what you define, ie.: $50, and basically effectivelly, screws your bank of it's $35 NSF fees.  ( https://digit.co/r/-yzje57CUr?wn I'll give you $5).  

Try Dave.com that's Banking for humans,  if you like you can tip him if he does a good job eac % tip goes to planting trees for reforestation purposes...Meet the banking app that puts your financial mind at ease. Get paid up to two days early, build your credit history and get up to $100 advances, if you link your Bank ccount securely& setup a Dave banking account, without paying a fee. 7 million + members and counting. I'll give you $5, Dave will give you $75 no credit check ...on over draft protection ( The preminet SharkTank idividual, Mark Cuban - owner of Dallas Mavericks  is behind them, he remembers being young and the bank just taking his money for $35 NSF fees, Dave will even help you find a Side Hustle... so check  it out  https//:tryDaveonelink.me/2wkx/3d07809c









  

Related content:




---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Michelle Schroeder-Gardner <michelle@makingsenseofcents.com>
Date: Mon, Oct 12, 2020 at 9:31 AM
Subject: 18 Debt Free Stories That Will Inspire You
To: João <joaoa.desilva2020@gmail.com>

  Michelle from Making Sense of Cents  

Unsubscribe | Update your profile | 411 Walnut Street #13918, Green Cove Springs, FL 32043-3443

No comments:

Post a Comment