Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Sunday, September 29, 2019

Fwd: I still like myself.






Hello,

You ever post something on Instagram and freak out because it doesn't get the likes that you want?
I get it. I really do.
The online business world is FILLED with numbers.
▪️ Traffic hits.
▪️ Email subscribers.
▪️ Sales.
And then when that dinky little Instagram post doesn't get the likes you thought it would?
AHHHHHHH.

... Take a breath ...

(You are not alone.)

And watch this 1 minute video:

To ease and revenue,
~  Joรฃo & JoAn
P.S. I get that Instagram can feel like a race to the highest number of likes.
But at the end of the day – likes *do not* drive my business. And they don't drive yours either.
We're in this together, my friend.






























---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Hey, it's Elise! <hi@elisedarma.com>
Date: Sun, Sep 29, 2019 at 11:30 AM
Subject: I still like myself.
To: Joรฃo <joaoa.dsilva2019@gmail.com>

~ Elise Darma

If you wish to unsubscribe, you'll be removed from all mailings – including any paid programs you're apart of. If you want to opt out of a particular series, just hit reply and let me know. I'll take care of it for you personally.

If you wish to update your subscriber preferences, click here.

10 Dundas St E, Toronto, ON M5B 1R7

1 comment:

  1. Instagram also release their swipe up function on their story section so you can also take a look for how to add a link to instagram story swipe up

    ReplyDelete