Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Fwd: LAST CHANCE




Hello,

Sorry for the caps, but I just wanted to make sure I grabbed your attention.

Over the past couple of weeks, I can see you've been following the launch of our newest course, Freedom Machine, but you haven't had the chance to sign up yet.

Well, registration closes in less than an hour:

Take Me to Freedom Machine!

Well, registration closes in less than an hour:

Take Me to Freedom + Machine!

Well, registration closes in less than an hour:

Take Me to Freedom Premium Machine!

Not to push you, but now is the time to make your choice. When the doors close, we'll go back to our "regular programming," and the opportunity to have my help with your blog will be gone.

Either way though, I hope you've enjoyed all the content and learned a lot. It's certainly been a blast doing the launch, even if there has been a lot of hoopla.

Obviously, I'd still love to see you inside. If you're serious about blogging, there's no better course, and we guarantee your results right up front, so there's nothing to lose.

But like I said, the decision is yours. Only you know the right thing to do, and I respect your decision, either way.

Talk soon,

Jon

Note: If you don't want to receive any more emails about this limited-time announcement, please click here.


---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Jon Morrow <support@smartblogger.com>
Date: Tue, Jul 30, 2019, 11:00 PM
Subject: LAST CHANCE
To: <joaoa.dsilva2019@gmail.com>

You're receiving this email because you opted in to a free training. If you'd rather I didn't email you, here to unsubscribe, although I'll admit it might hurt my feelings. I'm a delicate little rosebud. :-).

Smart Blogger 2028 E. Ben White Blvd. #240-4650 Austin, Texas 78741 United States (877) 870-6957



Smart Blogger 2028 E. Ben White Blvd. #240-4650 Austin, Texas 78741 United States (877) 870-6957

No comments:

Post a Comment