Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Fwd: The Secret Marketplace That Could Transform Your Life



---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Jeff Bullas <jeff@jeffbullas.com>
Date: Wed, Nov 21, 2018 at 10:18 AM
Subject: The Secret Marketplace That Could Transform Your Life
To: <joaoa.dsilva2019@gmail.com>


Hi  ,
 

TL;DR - Check out this fast and affordable online store for freelance services.


Do you outsource work to freelancers?


If you don't, then you are either…

  • Doing far too much work yourself, or;

  • Spending way too much money on staffing overheads.

I remember the day I first started outsourcing tasks to freelancers from around the globe, it was one of the most eye opening experiences of my life.


Before I made the leap, I was stuck in busy work and would never progress towards my goals as fast as I hoped.


So I decided to outsource a small design task for a banner on my website - something I'd been trying to do myself previously.


The freelancer I chose to work with delivered a banner within 48 hours, and it was 10x better than anything I'd ever designed myself.


My outsourcing journey started almost 10 years ago, and to find a freelancer was actually pretty challenging at that point. I needed to post the job on an old school job board and engage with people on forums.


Today, the freelance market has evolved significantly, and a brand leading the pack is KWork.


KWork is an online store for freelance services. All you need to do is go to their site, choose a service, and add it to your cart. The average turnaround time for tasks is less than two days!


If you need something done for your business, it can be done with KWork. From marketing to design to tech help and beyond.


The kicker? I've had a chat to the team at KWork and they've offered a generous $5 BONUS for anyone that signs up for their marketplace using the code Kwork323.

 

Go here to claim your $5 and start outsourcing tasks with KWork.

 

 

Cheers,

 



John


%%


%Jeff  

Jeffbullas.com Pty Ltd
PO Box 73
Lilyfield, New South Wales 2040
Australia
+61413662620
 
If you no longer wish to receive our emails, click the link below:
Unsubscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment