Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Monday, October 29, 2018

Fwd: [link fixed] You Succeed or SHE PAYS YOU


--
Cheers,
John (João) A. Silva

805 291 6470 Mobile (VM)

"The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own. No apologies or excuses. No one to lean on, rely on, or blame. The gift is yours -- it is an amazing journey -- and you alone are responsible for the quality of it. This is the day your life really begins." -- B Moawad, author


    

Share: LinkedInTwitterFacebookGoogle+Email




---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Jeff Bullas <jeff@jeffbullas.com>
Date: Mon, Oct 22, 2018 at 8:04 PM
Subject: [link fixed] You Succeed or SHE PAYS YOU
To: <Joaoa.desilva2016@gmail.com>


Hey,

The Experience Product Masterclass just opened, and I just heard about Marisa's crazy guarantee.

She's actually going to guarantee your success with her own money.

Just follow her simple instructions, and if in 10 weeks you don't have at least $2,000 (or a WHOLE lot more) back in your pocket, then:

She's going to PAY you the difference.

She's literally guaranteeing that the Experience Product Masterclass will be FREE for you, no matter what.

There's only a couple of things she asks you to do to qualify.

Just do them, and if you don't have $2,000 (or more) back in your pocket by the end of the program, she will literally make up the difference.

You heard me right --> she'll actually PayPal you the difference.

But you only have until the clock gets to zero to get in on this.

Friend...

  • It doesn't matter what business you're in…
  • It doesn't matter how tech savvy you are…
  • It doesn't matter how much time you have available...
  • It doesn't matter how rich (or not-rich-yet) you are right now...
  • It doesn't matter if you don't have any idea of what product you'd create…

The Experience Product Masterclass WILL work for YOU.

Join now - Marisa will help you succeed. I guarantee it >>http://lym.link/epm18-s-jeffbullas<<

My thanks in advance for your time, attention and consideration.


Best Rgds,


 João 

P.S These folks took a chance, and succeeded. And they're a lot like you:

- "I already made back the cost of this program -- in one day! $6,000 for a 1:1 coaching program. I have *never* done anything like that before" - Mary Schiller

- "53 people enrolled in the level one of the course yielding: $4,553 in sales. Two people enrolled at level two, yielding: $4,697 in sales. TOTAL SALES, $9,250 - WOWOW! My sales goal - big step goal - was $12,500 and I am well on my way." - D'vorah Lansky

- "Within the 10 week EPM, we generated $47,413.46 in revenue through our new product in just a few short weeks, and by the time the launch wrapped (shortly after EPM finished), we had earned over $100K." - Galen & Davina Detrik

- "This program is beyond any program I have ever taken. I have learned so much, and YES I reached and surpassed my goal! I made $3,900 during the program, and I've only just started!."- Kat Kim

- "Before EPM, I was making enough income to support my family. Basically that was it. And after EPM I'm changing the way that I do business and I almost doubled my income month to month." - Vanessa Gallego (Spain)

- "Within two weeks I had closed $24,000 worth of business out of that clarity and out of talking to the right people." - Ed Oakley

More success stories here > http://lym.link/epm18-s-jeffbullas





%Jeff

P.S These folks took a chance, and succeeded. And they're a lot like you:

- "I already made back the cost of this program -- in one day! $6,000 for a 1:1 coaching program. I have *never* done anything like that before" - Mary Schiller

- "53 people enrolled in the level one of the course yielding: $4,553 in sales. Two people enrolled at level two, yielding: $4,697 in sales. TOTAL SALES, $9,250 - WOWOW! My sales goal - big step goal - was $12,500 and I am well on my way." - D'vorah Lansky

- "Within the 10 week EPM, we generated $47,413.46 in revenue through our new product in just a few short weeks, and by the time the launch wrapped (shortly after EPM finished), we had earned over $100K." - Galen & Davina Detrik

- "This program is beyond any program I have ever taken. I have learned so much, and YES I reached and surpassed my goal! I made $3,900 during the program, and I've only just started!."- Kat Kim

- "Before EPM, I was making enough income to support my family. Basically that was it. And after EPM I'm changing the way that I do business and I almost doubled my income month to month." - Vanessa Gallego (Spain)

- "Within two weeks I had closed $24,000 worth of business out of that clarity and out of talking to the right people." - Ed Oakley

More success stories here > http://lym.link/epm18-s-jeffbullas

Unsubscribe

Jeffbullas.com Pty Ltd
PO Box 73
Lilyfield, New South Wales 2040
Australia
+61413662620

No comments:

Post a Comment