Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Saturday, September 23, 2017

How I Stumbled Into My Calling

Like My pages and find out why I have more than 9,000 likes, friends, followers & fans....


How I Stumbled Into My Calling

Heya,

Before becoming the greatest, to make a long story* sh!+, erh, aah I mean short... ran away from home at the age of 9 1/2 my mom left when I was 3 yo and I lived and begged on the streets for coins in the island of Brava CV, Africa, the smallest poorest country in the continent, it's people are abroad like America, France, Brazil and a few other countries. There are more of us abroad than incountry.

At a young age, I knew I wanted to be a somebody and ran away from home by hopping a boat, a plane and a subway car, according to New Bedford/ Fall River Public Library.

I ended up in B'klyn NY with my mom, 7 years later, thanks to my Uncle, who found me and brought me there.

A few years later, we moved to New York City, proper - that's Manhattan NY with my father, but we were so poor I continued to panhandle on the streets.

I left, my family when I was young yet again, they moved to Rhode Island, while I was away at school and didn't tell me. Lived in a friend's home as I investigated where they went to. I had just completed High School of Art & Design ( you know it's sister school Music & Art .or. more specifically, HS of Performing Arts, showcased in the movie "Fame," we were showcase in the novel "Up the Downstaircase" by my English Teacher, written under a pen name AKA Ms. "Eagle Eyed" Lipshitz,she used to have dreams about us male students as eunuchs in some hareem in Casablanca Morroco she was in, but I digress ... we were the ONLY school with an escalator in the Board of Ed system of public schools).

I began my professional career at 14. Fast forward... through two (2) college degrees... from CUNY-CCNY/B'klyn College/ John J. College of Criminal Justice & Long Island University... FAST FWD....

I still remember that Winter day in 2009 when I woke up and started with Wake Up - Cloud, AWS, iCloud & cloud.google.com etc. I had received a "Burn-Notice." from my job at an Aerospace Company.

I see that day as one of the defining moments in stepping into my "calling."

Before that, I let fear hold me back. A paralyzing set of fears. I was afraid of:

- Being criticized
- Not being good enough
- Not having anything to share
- Not being successful enough
- Not being a good writer etc.

They say that if you face your worst fear, fear ceases to exist.

I had a laundry list of reasons for why I couldn’t start.

But then one day I took the first step. I was sick of listening to the made-up stories in my head.

The shift was nothing magical. What changed was how I related to my mind and its stories.

I saw that I was the only one holding me back. I didn’t have to wait to be good enough or to be successful. Those were learned concepts. They weren’t true just because they were in my mind.

I decided to take one tiny step forward and start. I wanted to see what would happen.

So often our calling is not the comfortable path. It’s a path mixed with excitement and fear. Fear, because it is a path of growth.

Now, what if you don’t know what your calling is? That is another way of stopping yourself from starting. I didn’t know what my calling was when I started Wake Up Cloud.

All I knew was that it was exciting and fun. It felt magnetic to me.

That’s all I knew. That’s all I needed to know.

You do not need a map with every step laid out. You simply need to take the next step toward what resonates with you. And you need to prioritize your excitement over your fear.

To this day, I’m not fearless. I just listen to my fears less. I see them for what they are: Fearful stories.

So...

How are you stopping yourself from taking the next tiny step?

Confusion is not a problem. Uncertainty is a not a problem. The problem is how you relate to them.

When I took that first step, I realized that I was the one holding me back.

That was when my journey started.

A month or so ago, I was invited to contribute to a book where entrepreneurs share their journey to success.

That book is coming out this week. If you’re interested, you can learn more about it on the link below. There’s even an excerpt you can check out.

Here’s the link: http://www.windingroadtofreedom.com/

Until next time,

João

%

Henri


PS. The long and short of it..... have I got a story for you....

"DREAMS"
by Langston Hughes
Hold onto dreams
For if dreams die
Life is like a broken-winged bird
That cannot fly.

Hold fast to dreams
For when dreams go
Life is a barren field
Frozen with snow.

Homeless

It's a dream of mine to work from wherever I find myself whenever I choose untethered to a desk - "ball and chain." I started my journey 'bout three (3) years ago give or take, in iNetwork Marketing. Among or college degrees, I didn't get. When I started this wonderful adventure, I was confident that I would succeed. The are two rules to follow (1)"Don't Give up!" (2) Refer to rule #1. I am going to make a long story sh!+ er ah mean, short, and resist listing names of Internet Business Offers that more or less took me to cleaners, amongst them a ponzy sheme ( ONLY the money one saves by breaking a dollar and saving the change, but the work/pay arrangement put in ended at ~$50K, when SEC closed them down). I was about to give up after charging over $12,000 + in addition, on my credit cards for programs from gifting, to matrix's, empowerment nets, to Discount & Luxury Travel, to pre-launches, funnel systems, pyramids, and yes, ponzi schemes, to an Internet College that would take me by hand and have me making money within two weeks ( ONLY $4,600 for that one ).

I think it was about one minute before I was going to take my computer and throw it out, through window, 5 stories up in the air, when I came across Worldprofit, and a live person called my name out. I almost fell out of my seat! why, it had to call my name again. I realized it was a real person talking to me from my computer. I called my son Robert and showed him and then my daughter Kylee and showed her. Why, it greeted me and told me where to type my response. We were fascinated. Live people are trained experts manning site. I was instructed to click on “watch video” button. I asked if it was live all time, or I just lucked out at moment. Gentleman said why we're live all time. This is a Business Center(ONLY one of it's kind) for 10 years now.

My son and daughter are proud dealers with Worldprofit going on 2 years now. He has received FAR more than ever promised there. Training is focused and easy to understand, yet not boring. It is customized and delivered live or by video, whichever fits your schedule. It can start at go for internet challenged or fast paced for guru. I honestly feel that we have our fingers on pulse of internet.

Included in our SILVER/ Platinum package is our domain, hosting, and we were able to select from over 60 gorgeous designs for our site. Sandi Hunter is one of top design experts in world. She is also one of co-founders of Worldprofit. She does designs for us and runs inner workings in back office. We have content management capabilities if we want to change anything with just a couple clicks. We have our own banner exchange and read for cash system that are just a couple streams of income from our package. Only way to make real money online is to have multiple streams of income. We have over 10,000 products on our site for that and that is with one Clixbank store. Could you imagine if we added Azon & eBay stores as well, it can be done free with a couple of clicks. For over 100K products for sale and as many ways to make money onsite. Robert, Kylee and I use our site and dealer area as a hub for all our internet endeavors and have advantage of 75 live experts closing our sales, and taking care of our customers 24/7 365.05:48:46,at no charge. There is nothing like having live experts calling out your customer’s name and personally helping them. My site is http/InstantComputerbiz.com signup and signin free as my guest and my sponsor's site is http://www.cyberwealthzone.com/, you can login if your a member here Worldprofit.com/members.

Everything is automated for us in our dealer area. George Kosch, who is an internet genius loves creating gizmos for us. Wake up in morning…go to my dealer area and a new gizmo FREE.

Sean Silva left home from the Island of Brava, Cape Verde(CV), Africa when he was 9- 1/2 yo, he's know here as João Antonio and went via Portugal to B'klyn NY in the BIG Apple via Portugal, Europe. Most people can't pronounce the given name João Antonio de Pina-Silva, especially João correctly, so he translated and shortened his name to John A. Silva. His late grand parents still have a plantation in Brava CV Africa. Serf farmers take care of the estate on behalf of mum, after gr-mum passed. Sean spent most of his days begging for coins in the streets of Brava CV, Africa, Lisbon Portugal & NYC, NY. Went thru a one room school house in Brava, where you had to be careful where you stepped on the dry rotted wooden planks that was the flooring, for fear one may end up one floor below, in the Jailhouse and have a tough time getting out. In states, went to PS 261, Nathan Hale Jr HS (IS 293, today) and HS of Art & Design, once arriving in USA.

Being homeless is one thing most of us avoid at all costs, but not this person. Sean Silva, "Sr. Teenager" and a philosophy/psychology major at City University(CUNY)/ City College of New York in New York, NY, USA, chooses it for his lifestyle, believe it or not.

I have everything I wanted as a teenager ( ONLY several decades later ):

* a vehicle,
* no curfew,
* an allowance,
* a place to stay if I choose,
* I don't have to go to work or school,
* my friends aren't afraid to get preggers,
* I don't report to anyone, nor am I accountable to anyone, nor am I responsible for anyone except myself etc.

Inside one of Sean's backpacks is a hp laptop or notebook, a Galaxy Tab 4.80 palmtop or tablet, a S6 cellphone or more appropriately a mobilephone, a small bag of tools, a bag of electronics, and an ultra-absorbent compressed towel the size of a washcloth. In the other is a convertible kettle, food supplies such as olive oil, fruit, cheese and bread, etc. and a bag of toiletries. His other three possessions are a down mat, a sleeping bag, 1/2 a tent, and a “bivy bag,” which is a large Gore-Tex sack. All of which I've need since I can remember.

Sean was a U1 Philosophy-Psychology student at CUNY-CCNY, and has been homeless for almost two decades year and a half, plus by this time. He lived on campus, using its facilities like most of us use different rooms in a house. He ate his meals in student lounges and did push-ups in the library. He showered at the gym or if he's outside the campus at Planet Fitness and stashed extra socks in convenient hiding spots throughout the campus. He woldn't say where – he guards his possessions closely.

He also slept outside year round, on campus in the winter, on the upstate mountains or downstate beaches in the summer, unless the weather is bad at which point he seeks some kind of shelter. Again, for his own safety and privacy, he never discloses where. Every morning, he'd pack up his gear and begins another typical student day – he walked to class, and if it's warranted, he'll take a rented bicycle, or moped he built, to the further reaches of campus if he needs to be there on time, especially between classes for they give you a short time to go to/fro classes, like 10 mins.

He took notes on his mini Acer/hp laptop at lectures, and logged long hours in the library or student study center to stay on top of his courses. He also takes MBA/ PhD courses on Computer Science, Management Information Systems from Long Island University/ B'klyn Poly on the side in his spare time online, noless. (You could usually find him in Blackader Lauterman, the Art History library in Redpath, Student Union at CCNY, Bklyn College or the Rathskeller at John Jay College (where the students are armed and extremely dangerous (NYPD)) etc). He goes to his college workstudy assignments every other day or so, and he logs onto an internet marketing company and tries to sell info products to the world in an effort to make some money, while sleeping and blogging about it. At the end of the day, he returns to his spot and sets up again, completing what must be the shortest commute in CUNY/CCNY Harlem NY, history. Take that back his website is 12sec commute dot com.

In the Summer months he's found at B'klyn College Student Union when he's not at his classes, there. He attends the Summer sessions there to shorten his stay in college - he can do two semesters in one Summer. When he's not there he's at Planet Fitness or the gym working-out and using the pool, sauna, cold soaking tubs & shower facilities etc. On the weekends, when he visits friends, family or goes to parties, he's careful not to drink too much – alcohol slows the blood's circulation, something Sean can't risk while sleeping outside in February the middle of the Winter season's coldest days. And the strangest part? He does it all by chance or choice, you decide. Continued his education at Long Island University B'klyn Campus with a M.Sc.C.Sc and went across the street for a PhD at B'klyn Poly, as already mentioned.

After Graduation

Sean Silva would move every eighteen months on average in the many years he has been homeless. Such is the life of an engineer, who gets put through the mill.

After completing a four-month incubator program at AOL's Palo Alto campus, Sean Silva discovered that his badge still worked so he decided to live there. "I couldn't afford to live anywhere," Simons recalled. "I started living out of AOL's headquarters."

For someone with neither money nor an aversion to sleeping on others' couches, the AOL building had plenty of allure. "They had a gym there with showers," Simons said. "I'd take a shower after work. I was like - I could totally work here...They have food upstairs, they have every drink on tap. This would be a sweet place to live."

He stayed there for twenty-two months until a security guard came to work an hour earlier and found out about Seans. He was kicked out, but they decided not to call the police.

After completing a four-month incubator program at facebook's Silicone valley campus, Sean discovered that his badge still worked so he decided to live there. "I couldn't afford to live anywhere," Simons recalled. "I started living out of facebook's headquarters."

For someone with neither money nor an aversion to sleeping on others' couches, the fb.com building had plenty of allure. "They had a gym there with showers," Simons said. "I'd take a shower after work. I was like - I could totally work here...They have food upstairs, they have every drink on tap. This would be a sweet place to live."

He stayed there for twenty-two months until a security guard came to work an hour earlier and found out about Sean. He was kicked out, again but they decided not to call the police.

After completing the usual, four-month incubator program at Google's Sunnyvale campus, Sean Silva discovered that his badge still worked so he decided to live there. "I couldn't afford to live anywhere," Simons recalled. "I started living out of AOL's headquarters."

For someone with neither money nor an aversion to sleeping on others' couches, Google's building had plenty of allure. "They had a gym there with showers," Simons said. "I'd take a shower after work. I was like - I could totally work here...They have food upstairs, they have every drink on tap. This would be a sweet place to live."

He stayed there for twenty-two months until a security guard came to work an hour earlier, one day and found out about Sean. He was kicked out, but they decided not to call the police. And so on and so forth... you get the drift... it was, just -- FUN!

Lived and worked in Wilhelmshaven Germany for UTC-Norden Systems at Marinestutzpunkt and Shia Antipolis France for Lucent Tech ...a bell labs innovation.

In between Jobs

This man named Sean lived in a library for two weeks, but that particular chapter in his life was ended by the police. Reports say that the homeless man, Sean Silva, was spotted peeking out of a basement window of the Ocean Township library in Monmouth County by an employee. But we suspect he was giving off some sort of tome-ing (sic) beacon.

Police discovered several books in his lair and found that the 26-year-old had taken food from the employee break room. All in all, it was a novel arrangement, but one that was frowned upon by the law. Mr. Silva, now has been released on a criminal summons and allegedly charged with misdemeanor burglary and theft.

His GF

Since he's often traveling and work and just NOT home, a homeless petite woman managed to sneak into the man's house and lived undetected in his walkincloset for a year - and was only arrested after he became suspicious when food mysteriously began disappearing.

Police found the 25-year-old woman hiding in the top compartment of the man's closet. The resident of the home installed security cameras that transmitted images to his mobile phone, after becoming puzzled by food disappearing from his kitchen over the past several months. One of the cameras captured someone moving inside his home after he had left, and he called police believing it was a burglar. However, when they arrived they found the door locked and all windows closed. "We searched the house ... checking everywhere someone could possibly hide," the policeman said. "When we slid open the shelf closet, there she was, nervously curled up on her side."

The woman told police she had no place to live and first sneaked into the man's house about a year ago when he left it unlocked. The closet is part of a Japanese-style room, one of several rooms in his one-story house where the man lived alone - or so he had thought. Police were investigating how she managed to go in and out of the house unnoticed, as well as details of her life inside the closet, and if she had taken anything else besides food.

She had moved a mattress into the small closet space and apparently even took showers, police said, calling the woman 'neat and clean.'

She mustta had a friend when Sean's 1st wife had him arrested for trespassing in his own house in Nashua NH, he was encarserated next to a gentleman who was busted eating a sammich and drinking a soda at a house he was a squatter in, when he fell asleep while watching TV. The owner, came in, he bolted outdoors, was tackled down and had him arrested. While in Jail he attempted suicide, so he can go to a hospital rather, than the county jail.

Living at the Airport
Scanning the many seated areas of Heathrow's Terminal #1, it seems like everyone is waiting for the call to board a flight. But would you spot someone who is going nowhere - and has been living in the airport lounge for four years? That is what 26-year-old Sean did until one day, by chance, he was spotted by his mother.

He had not seen or spoken to her in all that time. Sean Silva, who asked for his surname to be withheld, seemingly disappeared without a trace after falling into debt. The college drop-out sought shelter at the airport after building up a £2,000 overdraft and moving out of his home.

Given the nature of international airports - with delayed passengers often taking a nap across a bank of seats - Sean found he could go relatively unnoticed, providing he kept himself clean and tidy. Americans throw away about 40% of their food. Free food was easy to come by, with coffee shops throwing out leftovers in clean plastic bags placed at the back of the building at the end of the day. The same goes for restaurants in the city and the best place to park your vehicle 3 months go buy and no one bothers you, except maybe the buildings or property services individual.

Sean's surreal existence came to an end when his mother spotted him using a payphone. She was at the airport to pick up a relative."We sat down and had a bit of a cry, a cuddle, and coitus in the comfort room, along with my GF," Sean said, "We're very close , gf and I."

His Wife

Sean Silva met her - JoAn, in the Philippines (PI) at Kontiki Resorts Mactan Island, while he was on vacation - she was the Bookkeepper, we exchanged correspondence and became fast friends married shortly thereafter in Nashua NH, after bringing her to USA. She was born and raised in Davao City PI. We had 90 days to tie the knot, per the Financee, erh arh he means, Fiancee Visa.

While Sean was away in Saudi Arabia, Kuwait/Iraq, & Afghanistan during the war as a military civilian, working for ITT on communications for the troops, she sold the house, traded in the car a '98 Mustang Convertible, which was paid for, she financed a new Chrysler's Sebring Touring car, a convertible, noless she couldn't afford, took $25,000 and move to Florida. Came home found nothing, did some detective work and found that she moved to Clearwater, then Tampa and finally Orlando, where she worked for HUD - Orlando Housing as an Accountant. Got a new house and car etc. she bought me a Hummer, which Sean ended up paying for since she refused to give to me my car back. Asked her where she got the money to move 1,500 miles away, buy a new house and car etc., she said, "I hit the Lottery." OHA is missing $400K and they blame the accountants. This wasn't the firstime a marriage went wrong this was the 2nd or perhaps 3rd time, lost count somewhere. * 1st time he was married for one hour he thought that he would make her a honesty lady and marry her, upon carrying her over the threshold in Puerto Rico she confided that the baby wasn't mine, but my best friend's and man of honor no less at the wedding. He dropped her got a bottle of Tequila, rented a motorbike and woke up in Bklyn NY and didn't know how he got there, but I digress...
* 2nd time lasted 10 months she was a boderline schizophrenic and juvenile, diabetic whom he let using Together dating Services, she was one of the counselors, a very good sales person, selling sight unseen... but Sean was even better... * this current one with JoAn, was going on 10 years, though we only live together 2 years, the 1st two years incountry... the rest of the time as usual Sean Silva was chasing contracts around the world... go figure... lies don't figure and figure don't lies...

In any event, everytime, he changed the oil or repaired the Hummer, truck under warranty and pay for it, a check was sent in the mail from its Warranty Corporation, she would sign it and cash that check and say nothing 'bout the money. Everytime, we get a joint check from say, the tax man she'd sign the back and cash it and say not a thing to me 'bout the money. Sean knew it 'coz he'd call IRS or The Revenue Office for HSV AL, or some other state, they'd tell me the check was cashed and send me the copy of the signed check wherein she'd sign my name and hers. That's a $10,000 fine and/or a year in jail, for each instance. She ran a background check using HUD resources on me without my written or verbal permission. Sean found that if he took her to court she'd get 30 days house arrest, now where is that at?

Sean Silva got another job about 10 hrs away at HSV, AL I'd call and say I'll be there in Fla. in 10 hours. When I get home, find that she's not there, she's 150 miles away in Clearwater at a "female" friend's house on the beach, or her cousin's house, .or. 400 miles away, at a relatives' house, in Miami ...wink, wink. Often times, when I was between jobs she'd stick me with my daughter, Kyle on a Friday and disappear for the weekend without saying a word and show up Monday night after work. And wondered why he'd demand to know where she went to and why she didn't call. She then decided to move out of her own apartment and goto MetroExpress, a hotel on I-Drive in Orl FL. She then returned, after realizing the sillyness... and got her own apartment yet again. go figure. and moved again and again leaving no FWD address.

Meanwhile, Sean got a new job in Arizona with STG working for NETCOM and then California, when my contract was up, worked for an Aerospace company. After six (6) or seven (7) years of visiting each other for conjugal purposes, came home to Fla one day after my "burn Notice" and found she moved to Chicago IL for a "better opportunity," and didn't tell Sean until afterward Again Sean is left high and dry. He's short another $10K a house and a truck, come to find out. It turned out the truck was leased. She never paid for the truck as promised, so it was to her surprise that she was out the price of the vehicle, since the loan was in her name. Sean asked her why and she said, "I get excited, when some one loans me money like that.' She's like a kid in a candy store with a credit card 'til she gets the bill at the end of the month and has to go toAMscot for living expenses, so much for being an accountant.

That's 30 days house arrest, my lawyer tells me - if I take her to court & get a divorce - WTF. I thought it was illegal to marry just to stay incountry.

A curious thing, she moved to Fla 'coz it was cold in the winter months in Nashua NH and New England in general, now she moved without telling me to Wheaton Illinois per facebook post's GPS coordinates, where it is even colder with "Lake Effect" snow as opposed to the very winter season - she was talking about previously as an excuse for moving to Fla. - Sean finds she's with someone else, as expected. Apparently that's a reuse.

She's with her Mother and My daughter, so that someone else must be for the weekends, I gather. What else is new? Go figure, figures don't lie, and lies don't figure... to borrow an old accounting term. I read somewhere that HUD in Orl is missing $400K, therein Chicago area they're is missing ~$1M and they blame the accountants in both cases and the CEO of the Housing Athy is headed for Jail or was that in LA CA, it's hard to keep track without a scorecard.

Sean knows that while he was away she was with a variety of men to include her bosses and coworkers. I came home one day found my 98 mustang in her bosses garage. They were in PI at the Pearl Farm Resorts Samar PI. Sometimes saw pictures of her hugging some young dude she'd always say they were gay. Caught her cheating the other day, what else is new, something I've suspected all along see video via drone flown, from as much as 1500 miles away in recent blog entry http://instantcmptrbiz.blogspot.com/2016/11/my-wife-caught-cheating.html

In the midst of the last decade as mentioned, camped out in Saudi Arabia, Kwait/Iraq & Afghanistan while working with Excelis-ITT on communications for the troops ~155 SATCOM nodes and ~5 countries lived in a variety of structures:
* In Saudi lived in a compound,
* in Kuwait lived in an air conditioned tent,
* in Iraq lived in a shipping container and buildings taken over by troops and
* in Afghanistan lived in a shipping container, a hardened dormitory, and B-huts, built by locals.

Usually ate at the mess hall. Once in a while venture into town from the desert or mountains. In Saudi worked for the National Guard and live in Vinnel Arabia's Compound out by spies alley.

Built his own, on his spare time

Sean Silva, 35+, of São José de Piranha, Brazil, known here are João Antonio who use to bum spare change as a kid, built a functional car out of junk. He actually shaped the body himself out of sheet metal using a hammer and chisel. The 125cc engine is from a motorcycle, and the other parts were gathered from junkyards in his area. After four years of work, off and on, he was successful.

He used to ride around in a bicycle he made from parts he found in a junk yard and a tiny camper trailer. Silva is a handy fellow. Rent-a-Husband was his company.

Sean, on his spare time built a functional aircraft out of junk. He actually shaped the body himself out of sheet metal using a hammer and chisel. The 225cc engine (again, he think in terms of a motorcycle engine) is the air cooled engine from a VW Beetle, and the other parts you guess it were gathered from junkyards in his area. After four years of work, 8 years later, off and on, he was successful.

Silva, on his pare time once again built a functional mobile home out of junk. He actually shaped parts of the body of the old school bus himself out of sheet metal using a hammer and chisel. The estimated 425cc engine (he think in terms of a motorcycle engine) is rebuilt original, engine that was in the now converted surplus school bus , and the other parts were gathered from junkyards in his area. After four years of work, 12 years later, off and on, he was successful.

Sean, on his spare time once and again built a functional LunchWagon out of junk. He actually shaped parts the body of the mail truck himself out of sheet metal using a hammer and chisel. The estimated 425cc engine (again, he think of a motorcycle engine) is rebuilt from the original engine found in the now converted surplus mail truck , and the other parts you guess it were gathered from junkyards in his area. He plans to use it to earn some money selling to the workers in plants, sugarcane fields etc. After four years of work, 16 years later, off and on, he was successful.

“Nobody believed, everybody laughed at me,” Souza told Globo.com. “I was very humbled by this, but I found and If I could built a car, build a plane, build a home, & build a biz, alone with mine own hands.” "Well sometimes friends would help, but since it may happen that what they did was not up to par, so I had to do it again."

A few months later, along the way Silva was able to upgrade by replacing the motorcycle engine with a VW Beetle engine and the motorcycle engine's kick starter with a car ignition and add in a gearbox with reverse. The mostly Fiat shrimpmobile can reach 55+ mph on the highway, and Silva has been able to use it to find a tiny home built, himself from a shipping container, in his spare time built a food truck for his biz ( wife and son runs it ) and a job for the family in the local sugarcane fields. And maybe sell the idea(s) as a kit car, plane or home etc. for the homeless. We shall see.

Currently touring the National Parks in a motor home towing setup with a convertible FJ Cruiser. Sean loves this free hp Laptop Galaxy Tab 4.80 Mobilephone S6 lifestyle in the process my goal is to leave the country either go to the east coast .... the far east coast or go home. The property left behind by gr-parents is still there, taken care of my serf farmers in the event we should someday return to the homestead given to the family by the viceroy many centuries ago for services to the crown. Every time he got some money he's take a hotel room somewhere.

Homeless Millionaire maybe ...Billionaire.

Meet Sean Silva, (some day) a homeless billionaire with Worldprofit dot com. You read that right. Sean is worth billions but doesn't even own a home (he stays in hotels) because he's lost all interest in acquiring things. After making his millions and then billions, Mr. Silva, 46, lost interest in acquiring things; they didn't satisfy him, and in fact had become something of a burden. So he started learning about the Buddist philosophy paring down his material life, selling off his condo in New York, his mansion in Florida, and California, his castle in Europe and his only car, beat-up pickup truck, mobilehome and plane etc.

He hatched plans to leave his fortune to either a non-for-profit philanthropic foundation/ charity and his art collection to a new museum in Berlin. For him, wealth is about lasting impact, and legacy NOT "stuff," which you have on a self in a home or two or three all over the world. So you live a skizoidal lifestyle with stuff all over the place. Herein, some musings about how to survive everyday retaining your soul mission on earth. Living faithful in a soul-less world, getting messages in dreams- mental health news,other par-realities...

Actually, this "house," if you will is just a place for my "stuff," ya know? That's all; a little place for my stuff. That's all I want, that's all you need in life, is a little place for your stuff, ya know? I can see it on your table, everybody's got a little place for their stuff. This is my stuff, that's your stuff, that'll be his stuff over there.

That's all you need in life, a little place for your stuff. That's all your "house is" - a place to keep your stuff. If you didn't have so much stuff, you wouldn't need a "house," right? You could just walk around all the time. A "house" is just a pile of stuff with a cover on it. You can see that when you're taking off in an airplane. You look down, you see everybody's got a little pile of stuff. All the little piles of stuff. And when you leave your house, you gotta lock it up.

Sometimes, people use that as an excuse not to go anywhere, well somebody has to watch the house like it's gonna go somewhere. Wouldn't want somebody to come by and take some of your stuff. And they come back to check if the house is still there with their stuff in it, as if the house would pick up feet and walk somewhere... Your vehicle is similar for you now have a smaller version of your house we call 'em the Van or SUV people" that in a big city like NY can be broken into and robbed... ....They always take the good stuff. They never bother with that crap you're saving.

All they want is the shiny stuff. That's what your house is, a place to keep your stuff while you go out and get...more stuff! Sometimes you gotta move, gotta get a bigger house. Why? No room for your stuff anymore. This is also true for your vehicles, but that's another conversation.

Did you ever notice when you go to somebody else's house, you never quite feel a hundred percent comfortable or at home? You know why? No room for your stuff. Somebody else's stuff is all over the goddamn place! And if you stay overnight, unexpectedly, they give you a little bedroom to sleep in. Bedroom they haven't used in about eleven years. Someone died in it, eleven years ago. And they haven't moved any of his stuff! Right next to the bed there's usually a dresser or a bureau of some kind, and there's no room for your stuff on it. Somebody else's shit is on the dresser. Have you noticed that their stuff is shit and your shit is stuff? God! And you say, "Get that shit off of there and let me put my stuff down!"

Sometimes you leave your house to go on vacation. And you gotta take some of your stuff with you. Gotta take about two big suitcases full of stuff, paired down from three suitcases - gotta travel light - when you go on vacation. You gotta take a smaller version of your "house." It's the second version of your stuff. And you're gonna fly all the way to Honolulu.

Gonna go across the continent, across half an ocean to Honolulu. You get down to the hotel room in Honolulu and you open up your suitcase and you put away all your stuff , and there's stuff already there that is NOT yours. "Here's a place here, put a little bit of stuff there, put some stuff here, put some stuff- you put your stuff there, I'll put some stuff - here's another place for stuff, look at this, I'll put some stuff here." And even though you're far away from home, you start to get used to it, you start to feel okay, because after all, you do have some of your stuff with you.

That's when your friend calls up from Maui, Wawi and says, "Hey, why don'tcha come over to Maui for the weekend and spend a couple of nights over here." Oh, no! Now what do I pack? Right, you've gotta pack an even smaller version of your stuff minus a third - gotta travel light, right? The third version of your "house." Just enough stuff to take to Maui for a coupla days. You get over to Maui- I mean you're really getting extended now, when you think about it. You got stuff all the way back on the the island in Africa, OCONUS you were born in and stuff on the current mainland CONUS, you got stuff on another island, you got stuff on this island. I mean, supply lines are getting longer and harder to maintain.

You get over to your friend's house on Maui and he gives you a little place to sleep, a little bed right next to his windowsill or something. You put some of your stuff up there. You put your stuff up there. You got your Visine, you got your nail clippers, and you put everything up. It takes about an hour and a half, but after a while you finally feel okay, say, "All right, I got my nail clippers, I must be okay." That's when your friend says, "Aaaaay, I think tonight we'll go over the other side of the island, visit a pal of mine and maybe stay over." Aww, no. NOW what do you pack? Right- you gotta pack an even SMALLER version of your stuff. The fourth or fifth version of your version of your "house," it's getting harder to track with out a score card. Only the stuff you know you're gonna need. Money, keys, comb, wallet, lighter, hanky, pen, smokes, rubber and change. Well, only the stuff you HOPE you're gonna need. But I digress... but you get the jist of it, don'tcha? It's all too silly, Sean thinks the Buddists got it right... "Don't get attached to your stuff!" They're not material people with lots of accumulated stuff.... Sean has vacated many a tent, a shipping container, an apartment, a house or ay other dwelling, with his stuff in it especially, close - the cheapest thing you can buy anywhere.

"Again, you can't connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something - your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life."

Steve Jobs Co Founder Apple Inc.

John A. Silva is an adventurer and survivalist... having live in Africa, Europe & the Americas. He loves to travel.

..."I spent several weeks in a forest near Tver in the fall, living off tree bark, mushrooms and berries. For shelter, I built a makeshift hut from birch trunks covered with branches. The roof of my hut leaked, and the small fire only gave a little heat," recalls Vassily Telitsyn, a post-graduate student in the Department of History at Moscow Region State University and his friend Sean known here as Ivan or IanCyberWealthZone.combrazil. He took a survival course in the wild so as to take a break from the hustle and bustle of the megalopolis and to challenge his own stamina.

However, his journey turned out to be far from a pleasant distraction: He had to make fire in the pouring rain, trap hares and squirrels with snares and treat the cold he caught with infusions of medicinal herbs he managed to find. Having walked 150 kilometers across the wild forest of Tver Region in a week, he obtained experience similar to that of a trained intelligence operative or a hunter at the dawn of the world.

The Volchitsa Club (She-wolf Club) has been teaching survival courses for five years all over the world, from the Amazon rainforest to the Kamchatka Peninsula. Tourists are not placed in extreme conditions right away: The instructors have devised a multi-stage system of survival skills training. The final exam includes walking 200 kilometers across the taiga or over the mountains with nothing but a knife, a fire-striker and a rope. The student is followed by an instructor, but does not receive any assistance from him.

The main objective of the survival course is to train an individual to preserve his or her life and health in a dire situation. You’ll learn how to assemble a water filter from moss, sand and coal to purify water and remove pathogenic bacteria. You need to pack the ingredients in hard and slowly drain water through them, drop after drop. Due to its blood-staunching properties, moss is also irreplaceable when it comes to treating wounds. Trunks and branches of young trees can be used for the construction of a shelter or a chum. If you are running low on time, you can put a layer of fir-tree branches right on the warm fire pit and cover yourself with more branches. A "sandwich" like that is comfortable enough to spend the night in, no matter what the weather’s like.

Furthermore, there are various ways of protecting yourself against bears. Normally, wild animals avoid humans, but in the event of a chance encounter, experts recommend that you hold a backpack or a jacket above your head to seem bigger than your adversary. The animal won’t dare to attack such a monster. Experienced travelers can also resort to another weapon. Dmitry Aleshkin, head of the Volchitsa Club, recalls an occasion when the “lord of the forest" ran into his group in Kamchatka. "The bear was stunned when we used lots of Russian swear words creatively. It seemed to us that the bear disappeared almost instantly."

The price of the course depends on the difficulty level: Two days of training costs 7000 rubles ($120), while the extended course (5 or 6 days) includes basic survival skills and costs 22,000 rubles ($377). The Survivor Course is a more considerable challenge: A group of two or three people accompanied by an instructor go on a nine-day hike to the Perm Region (the Northern Urals) or the Republic of Tuva. The students choose their own route and look for water, food and shelter in the wild. This course costs 27,000 rubles ($463). The final survival exam involves being dropped off in remote and wild territory and making your way back to a home base located four or five days’ travel from Moscow. This exam costs 154,650 rubles ($2655).

"Finding yourself in a wild forest, you can’t help but feel lonely and vulnerable. It’s a stressful experience for anyone who hasn’t undergone special training. It has often happened that hikers get lost after wandering 200–300 meters away from camp and start sending signals to their friends in order to find their way back," points out Maxim Sekarov, one of the club's instructors. At these times, hikers develop a keen sense for the value of human interaction and mutual aid. For many, survival courses are an endurance test.

"Swamps and mosquitoes turned out to be the biggest challenge for me. There was no way to escape them. I'd never been on a hike before, so I was afraid of getting lost and often wondered whether we were going in the right direction," says Parisian Jonas Pirotte about his experience of survival in Karelian forests. Going on a long hike was suggested by some friends of his, descendants of Russian emigrants who now live in France. Tourist Tatiana Tikho explained why she had decided to take a survival course with her friends, Jonas Pirotte and Oleg Ossina. "Born in France into a Russian family, we do all we can to stay connected to our roots. This hike was a great adventure for me, and it gave me an opportunity to feel the spirit of our historical motherland. Jonas came with us to get to know Russia."

Forbes magazine estimated Sean Silva's net worth at $2.2 billion as of 2010, mind you that's a guess on their part and most of it is tied up in investments which come and go with the economic tides, and are financed, so like Trump if the banks - his partners - called in their loans he'd have a negative networth for sure... a curious thing there is more credit out there than there is greenback to back it up and more greenbacks that gold oer silver to back that up. What keeps it going is faith that all will work out in the end... Silva moved to keep that quiet, for fear folks wouldn't understand.

"But it would be foolish to think everything was going to be the same again, because they (his parents) have spent four years telling people they don't know where I am ( they gave me up for dead, when I do show up they - mum - will call the cops and have me escorted, out summarily ). You can't just walk back into their lives and say 'Hi, prodigal son returns' - you have to give everybody time.'" Angela his GF added, "It's like having a death in the family, except nobody has died - you talk to keep their memory alive."

You'll find him currently with some friends, remodeling a former HoJos in Fla. along with a consortium of other friends, fans and followers who have invested via CrowdFunding, for other transient peoples' stuff, might as well make some money on it, no?.

READ On about his oldest and newest adventures, you may also enjoy ( stories not published, to public ) :

http://nstacpubiz.blogspot.com/p/true-brothers-in-arms-tragedy-in.html

http://nstacpubiz.blogspot.com/p/john-silvas-long-lonely-journey.html

http://nstacpubiz.blogspot.com/p/a-couple-of-weeks-after-hemorrhage.html

http://nstacpubiz.blogspot.com/p/former-issm-isso-loses-lawsuit-vows-to.html





Republished with author's permission by John (João) Silva Webmaster, IT & eBiz Consultant NstaCPUbiz.com

Sponsor(s):
Italia or Linda Elze is the Owner of http://CyberWealthZone.com. Check us out anytime for marketing tips and a free subscription to our cutting edge newsletter. Check out Auto Affiliate Program -> http://www.CyberWealthZone.com/?rd=xt6NcPje .or. Check out, our 'Lurn' & 'Urn' "While Bldg Empires Online" Summit! -> http://www.CyberWealthZone.com/?rd=ek2ejY4J. While you're at it, check out, Discover How To Be A Millionaire -> http://www.CyberWealthZone.com/?rd=jc6tP8Ik .and/or. Check out, Super Sales Machine -> http://www.CyberWealthZone.com/?rd=rl13OMvB. Check out Total Advertising Network -> http://www.CyberWealthZone.com/?rd=zq9iNN6T
Keywords: internet marketing, affiliate marketing, sales, online sales, business, online business, make money online, work from home, seo, blogging, article marketing, websites

John (João) Silva, MSCS, MCEC/ CEC, MCSE, C|EH, SEC+, CASP
Webmaster IT & e Biz Consultant

http://NstaCPUbiz.com

http://InstantComputerBiz.com

eBizCard



Comments about the program on fb.com at my sponsors site:








No comments:

Post a Comment