Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

***0F_Germaine Importance*** IMP0RTANT *** Re: $25Legacy____Please Read______from João***

***0F GERMAINE___IMPORTANCE___IMP0RTANT_OPEN__URGENTLY *** Re: $25Legacy____Please Read___ from João Silva_________ Inbox

x

Angela Holmes 9:11 PM (11 hours ago)

to me.redirect to post by promo_bot via secret email addy...

RE: Go here and watch the 5 minute video (turn your volume up) >>>
http://25dollarlegacy.com/land.php?id=10&ref=ajmoney

Hi,

Many thanks for your interest in $25 Legacy (Amazing pr0gram) --- N0thing C0mpares!

$25 Legacy is the BEST I have seen in 11 years w0rking 0nline and I am here for the "long-haul"

We had over 3,OOO people join within the first 2 days of launching and we are growing "rapidly" by the day!

I abs0lutely LOVE everything about $25 Legacy - I have already made over $1,6OO.OO (I will be paid that & more m0nthly)...

Can't or don't have the time to recruit? We have YOU c0vered

If you have NOT yet paid the $25 joining fee, please watch the 2 minute video below - This shows you step by step on how to upgrade (turn your volume up) >>>

How to Upgrade/Pay:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbUJm3sLJ-U How to J0in:

If you have NOT registered your informati0n at my 25DL site, please follow the details below...

****** VERY IMP0RTANT ******

If you join under the wrong sponsor, you can NOT be moved - Make sure you join under, sponsor: #81/Angela Holmes or João (John) AKA AJMoney

Hover your cursor over the ? You will see my name ANGELA HOLMESor João (John) AKA AJMoney

If sponsor: Angela Holmes/#81 .or. João (John) AKA AJMoney doesn't show. Do NOT j0in, c0ntact me at joaoa.desilva2016@gmail.com

How $25 Legacy Works/Pay Plan:

Go here and watch the 5 minute video (turn your volume up) >>>

http://25dollarlegacy.com/land.php?id=10&ref=ajmoney You can use Debit/Credit Card or Payza to j0in

Please do NOT dismiss this for the s.ake of $25.OO

$25 Legacy is "PERFECT" for EVERYONE Let me know if you need any help

My thanks in advance for your time and attention.

Cheers,

João

% Sponsor: Angela Holmes

C0ntact me here ONLY >>>at joaoa.desilva2016@gmail.com

%
ultimateincomedaily@gmail.com

>>> YOU MUST C0NTACT ME <<<

"After" you have upgraded/paid the $25 joining fee, you MUST let me know so I can send you details on how to setup your payment details (so you get paid) and to help you get started (please include your ID# and username)

I look forward to welcoming you to our team...

No comments:

Post a Comment