Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Fwd: You coming? We’re on in 15 minutes!


Hi Real quick…. We are about to get started.

You joining us?

By the time you're reading this, we may have already started so CLICK HERE to jump on.

Space is limited so jump on now and make sure you're there early!

Not only am I going to be sharing:

How Hundreds Of People (Just Like You) Created

Their Own Wildly Successful Online Business

...without being super techy, without have a fancy marketing background...

or even having a product to sell yet

And How You Can Actually Do It Too!


...But I'm also going to be giving away some really cool bonuses that will go fast to people who are on the live call.

How To Join The Masterclass 👇🏻

DATE: Tuesday, February 4th (TODAY!)

TIME: 1pm Mountain (3pm Eastern | 2pm Central | 12pm (noon) Pacific)

WHERE: CLICK HERE (this is the place to be when we go live!  You will be prompted to register with your name and email address, and may want to download the free Zoom app to make it easier than using your web browser)

Make sure your schedule is clear and you're ready with a pen & paper. The room will also cap out at 200 people so make sure you come a few minutes early.

"See" you in 15 minutes!

João

PS - Three powerful reasons you want to show up live:

1) I'm giving away a lot of fun EXTRA bonuses to those who are on the live training but you have to be there LIVE to win!

2) This is the ONLY live master class I am doing!

3) This is everything I wish so badly I would have known when I was first getting started.  I am sharing with you my top three secrets I've learned over the past 4 years of building my business online.  If I would have known these secrets earlier, I could have saved myself a lot of time and money. I want you to have the short cuts I didn't ever have.  I want to help you.

So much love,

João























---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Natalie Hodson <natalie@nataliehodson.com>
Date: Tue, Feb 4, 2020, 2:46 PM
Subject: You coming? We're on in 15 minutes!
To: João Silva <joaoa.desilva2020@gmail.com>


Real quick…. We are about to get started.

You joining us?

Rgds., Natalie




No comments:

Post a Comment