Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Fwd: Today’s a BIG ONE!







I can't even believe I'm about to type these words.

One year ago today, my world got a whole lot sweeter, sillier, brighter, and wilder when Conley Kate entered it and graced us with her presence! For real, this girl is a big gift and we're only a year IN!

This girl. THIS GIRL! She keeps me on my toes. Is it weird that a one-year-old teaches me so much every single day? I'll take it!

image

Needless to say, December 16th will now and forever be a bright spot in our lives, so here's to a glorious day as we look back on countless good times, a heaping helping of growth, and the first chapter in a very wild adventure!

And I love the heck out of YOU guys, because you're bright spots in my life too, and Coco is lucky that her mama gets to wake up to her dream job every day, right? So, this is a reminder that you're invited to the birthday party, too. :)

In case ya don't know, I do a sweet Conley recap over on my blog every single month -- I learned real quick that in parenthood, A LOT goes down in just 30 days. Whew! Especially in these early days - she miiiight not like me blogging monthly recaps of her when she's 14. ;) So, I'll soak it allll up while I can.

Pop on over to the blog if you wanna review the whole year of Coco!

Also, Drew and I have officially survived one whole year of parenthood (I'll cheers to that!) So I pulled in an extra seat into my state-of-the-art recording studio and moved around a few boxes - aka my spare closet - and Drew joined me for an all-things-parenthood episode on the Goal Digger podcast!

That episode drops TODAY so head on over get the scoop on what our year has looked like and how we have changed with an extra little human in our lives (and hit subscribe while you're at it so you don't miss a beat!) We're answering your biggest questions about all the things that went down behind-the-scenes in the last 365 days.

Alright, time for Coco, cake, and wayyy too many photos!

XO,

JS 4 JK

Ps. We're not really doing a NORMAL birthday party for our girl… so if you want to learn about why I opted out of color coordinated streamers and fancy invites with gold foil, here's the scoop. Spoiler: you're invited.



















---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Jenna Kutcher <support@jennakutcher.com>
Date: Mon, Dec 16, 2019 at 9:51 AM
Subject: Today's a BIG ONE!
To: <joaoa.dsilva2019@gmail.com>

Unsubscribe

Jenna Kutcher 340 S Lemon Ave #4227 Walnut, California 91789 United States

No comments:

Post a Comment