Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Thursday, February 13, 2020

Fwd: 2019 year in review and income report - yes I know it's a little late








Hi!
It's  João   here today and I know what you're thinking: "a 2019 year in review? you're really late to the party on this one!"
Haha, yes, I know.
This is something I've been meaning to get done since the beginning of January, but it just got continually pushed down my priority list as other projects in our business were more urgent.
But, I decided it was time to let go of the excuses and get it done.
I spent all day Saturday writing it and I think it's my best work yet.
What is the 2019 Year in Review?
Well, it's a lot of things:
  • Income report for our blog and online business for all of 2019
  • Update/ upgrade on what we're doing in our blog and online business
  • Alot of details on how we generate money for our blog and online business
  • A breakdown of all of our premium courses
  • Links so you can access all of our free courses
  • A full list of all our travel blogging trips from 2019 with links to blog posts and videos
  • Where to connect with our community
  • Our goals for 2020!
  • ETC...
Before I started helping full-time on the blog, I read reports like these that gave me inspiration to take our business to new and higher levels.
This report will show you what is possible and I hope it gives you some inspiration to think BIG and do some big things with your blog + online business.
Want to see how much $$$ our business generated in 2020?
Have a great night! AND Enjoy your weekend!!
João (and JoAn)
P.S. If you haven't started your blog yet, you still have time! Here are the steps and special pricing we've worked out for our students. For a limited time, you will also get our WP Fast Launch course (Our $197 WordPress and Bluehost tutorial) for FREE when you sign up for your blog through us.
See it inline her... read on

























---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Heather & Pete Reese <reese@itsalovelylife.com>
Date: Mon, Feb 10, 2020 at 7:06 PM
Subject: 2019 year in review and income report - yes I know it's a little late
To: Joao <joaoa.desilva2020@gmail.com>


  -- Heather & Pete Reese   


Unsubscribe | Update your profile | PO Box 1243, Bonsall, California 92003

No comments:

Post a Comment