Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Fwd: Time for a vision test...







Good whatever-time-day-you're-reading-this, João! Here!

Should we just stretch for a sec? Like maybe get up and move those weird muscles we forget about until it's too late and we pull one just trying to carry something from the car to the house? Yep, let's do it.

Last week, I popped up here in your inbox to drop a big ol' pile of inspo into your lap! I LOVE gettin' on my metaphorical surfboard (I mean, did just get to Hawaii) Beyonce style when I move into a new year. And of course I want you to hit the waves with me, ya know?

image

But inspo is just like some dried up Pinterest board until there is ACTION to back it up!

Also very akin to Beyonce.

Do you have a vision board? Maybe it's a note in your phone or one of those laughably large sticky notes, but either way, it's time to name and claim what you're going to do with your life this year, big or small!

Goals are goals, baby, and we're going to set some, because you've got O N E life and I think you've got a LOT of beautiful things yet to do with it! So, where will you begin?

Here are some ways to start processing what's going on your 2020 goals list!

Maybe you want to finally start that email list and build out your audience in long-lasting ways?

Maybe you're a forever-student like me and it's time to plan out what courses and trainings you want to take for the year? Semester? ;)

Maybe you want to figure out how to take the work you're doing and love and share it with even MORE people?

Or maybe you're simply ready to move on from a job you don't love so much and finally take that idea that's been hanging around in your head for a spin!

Use the momentum of the *beginning* of a whole new decade to motivate you into mapping out that vision board of yours (if you haven't already nerded out on one like me) and pin some of your big, daring goals to it. You are worthy of big goals!!

Plus, I'm here for you every step of the way. Do you think I'm going to go this whole year without making awesome things for you that help you attain those goals you're setting right now?!

Let's get started. See you next week -- I'll be waving at you from the island along with some prompts to keep your head in that goal-game!


João A. d' Silva

PS: Already have some goals lined up for 2020? Pop over to my Instagram page and drop me a line! I'd love to hear what you've got on that vision board of yours.
















JK

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Jenna Kutcher <support@jennakutcher.com>
Date: Thu, Jan 2, 2020 at 9:50 AM
Subject: Time for a vision test...
To: <joaoa.dsilva2019@gmail.com>

JK

Unsubscribe

Jenna Kutcher 340 S Lemon Ave #4227 Walnut, California 91789 United States

No comments:

Post a Comment