Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Fwd: I’ve got some big Qs for ya







HI, We did it, João. HERE! Another year in the books!

And here we are about to launch into a brand new one. Is it okay that I'm pretty dang giddy about it!?

I might be in my feelings because I'm back at The Kutcher Condo, currently looking out my window at a Hawaiian beach that I'm going to chill at all day long (we said see-ya-later to MinneSNOWta for a bit!) but I'm cool with that. The New Year is an important time!

Yes, time is a construct, blah blah, I knowwww. ;)

But there's something undeniably powerful about intentionally marking the passage of time, and I think that's why we set it up like this.

Being on the cusp of a brand new year feels… electric. Ya know?

There's a buzz in the air, because we get to watch one of those weighty, word-filled pages turn over in the story of our lives. Onward we go in anticipation into a fresh blank space that we get to fill with, well, pretty much anything we want.

That's what a new year can be.

I fully believe that the start of a brand spankin' new year is the perfect time to reflect on where you've been, and make sure you thank yourself for getting this far! And to peek into the future, so take time to remind yourself of those dope goals you set for yourself and how you're going to get 'em!

And for taking a moment to appreciate where you are right. NOW. Who you have become, because truly… right now is all we've got! This is who you get to love and dream for… yourself, right here and now.

So, grab a chunk of time, maybe something to write with and something to sip on, and ask yourself a handful of big, important questions. If you need some inspo, maybe start with one of these:

"What's happening next?"
"How am I getting there?"
"What have been my successes this year?"
"What have I learned from my failures?"
"Who are my supporters?!"
"Should I buy a new planner?"

Ha! To be fair, that last one is always where my brain goes when I start a new year of strategies and planning, okay?!

And of COURSE you know I'm here for you as you build that dream life out step-by-step, day-by-day --uh oh, we've wandered into TV theme song territory!

But seriously, that's why I'm here. The blog, the podcast, the courses - they're all here to help you move toward those HUGE, beautiful goals (and even surpass them) because you fully deserve it, you're capable of getting there, and you're already everything you need for the journey.

I'm cheering you on and cheers-ing you on. And reapplying my sunscreen ;)

From Hawaii with love,

João A. d'Silva  






















---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Jenna Kutcher <support@jennakutcher.com>
Date: Tue, Dec 31, 2019 at 10:19 AM
Subject: I've got some big Qs for ya
To: <joaoa.dsilva2019@gmail.com>

JK

Unsubscribe

Jenna Kutcher 340 S Lemon Ave #4227 Walnut, California 91789 United States

No comments:

Post a Comment